Leaves Hair feeling stripped

Posted by Reviewer2511922 on Mar 11, 2011

I didn't like this at all. My hair did not feel moisturized in any way. Instead it felt like stripped and squeaky. I was very disappointed

Caused Hair Loss

Posted by 4963398731654914560 on Sep 22, 2013

After using this product for a few weeks I started to notice really bad hair loss. Simply running my fingers through my hair caused some to be pulled out by the roots. Sadly I purchased another bottle before I noticed this, hopefully I can return it. I will be switching back to American Crew shampoo.

so bad

Posted by Reviewer2235986 on Nov 11, 2011

thought it can help to my damaged and dry hair but after first washing they are even worse. Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1620653 on Nov 16, 2011

The worst shampoo I have ever tryed.

SHAMPOO

Posted by Reviewer3241154 on Jan 10, 2012

Do not like.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012

I am SO glad the gallon size of this product was out of stock. I might have ordered it and then been stuck with an entire gallon of it. This shampoo (and the conditioner) did absolutely nothing for my hair; it was dry and uncontrollable after using both products and absolutely did not live up to its name in any way. I'm not sure why so many people are in love with this product, but I am not one of them.

Will not buy this again

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Lathers up straight away, smells of a lemony smell but after a while this did nothing for my hair. Gave it away.

like the smell of just

Posted by Reviewer3168619 on Apr 19, 2012

Caused dandruff shampoo, hair conditioner, even with the use of combing became worse, lost color and luster

I didn't like this at all.

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

No moisture at all

Posted by Reviewer1836957 on Aug 21, 2013

My hair looked like H*** Frizzy and hair everywhere. Will not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »