Not that great

Posted by Reviewer1564374 on Jul 30, 2011

I have frizzy hair and was hoping for this shampoo to moisturize my hair. But it dries it. I don't thing I'll buy it again.

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Aug 29, 2011

as I need to wash my hair twice a day, if I use this shampoo.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite shampoos. It gently cleanses the hair making it soft, healthy and shiny. I love my hair! ))

I HAVE NEVER USED A BETTER SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER COMBO!!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I just reviewed the 'Smooth as Silk' conditioner, and I, honest to God, haven't found a product (I have tried some pretty pricey stuff in my quest for the perfect hair products) that even comes close to these 2! Silky smooth hair that has NO FRIZZ or fly aways, and is not oily or weighed down! DEFINITELY try this and I would guarantee that you would have no regrets! This stuff is amazing!! My dry frizzy hair that can be oily at the roots, is now like the women's hair in the shampoo commercials--NO KIDDING!! GORGEOUS! My hair is better, prettier, softer, & more moist than I ever thought it could be! EVER!! I have no question in my mind that this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to my hair!

like it

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Dec 07, 2010

but the smell is a bit unatural...

Really Great

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Oct 09, 2009

I have bleach blonde hair and this shampoo and conditioner helped calm my split ends!

Shampoo smells great

Posted by Reviewer2683518 on Oct 05, 2016

Great shampoo smell very pleasant, makes the hair really soft not need conditioner. Suitable curls and method, now acne permanently and will not be used more chemical products that the supermarket, finally a product that I enjoyed.

Simply love It!!!;);)

Posted by Reviewer2685253 on Dec 10, 2012

Just LOVE THE GIOVANNI SERIES;) I use smooth as silk shampoo and conditioner and also the nutrafix hair reconstructor. Just love It!! I don't need to wash my hair for4 days!!:) Thanks to my dear friend Michelle who told me about this beautiful shop,I now have reduced my cost in hairproducts... And a bottle would last for 2 months at least!;) I highly recommend this shop and the Giovanni products... ! :):)

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2687527 on Aug 29, 2012

This is product I'm always coming back to buy! Just love it!

Shampoo with a light texture

Posted by 5068559569851236642 on Aug 11, 2013

Quickly foams, smells good. Hair after heavy and shiny.