Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2380750 From Estonia on Jul 14, 2011

I have very dry hair but oily scalp which means I should use moisturizing conditioner and oily hair shampoo. But I often use moisturizing shampoo despite of my oily scalp because I have not found shampoo that actually improves my scalp. This shampoo leaves hair really soft, cleans better than the Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo and gives volume so I really like this. Try it with the Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner and Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion – you’ll love it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3114720 From California on Jun 19, 2009

I love this shampoo. I have fine, straight and long strawberry blond hair and sensitive skin. I got rid of my irritated scalp and my hair looks shiny and healthy! Tried the "golden wheat" too, which didn't work very well for me.

giovanni

Posted by Reviewer2697654 From Latvia on Aug 23, 2011

One of the best products from Giovanni

This is a terrific product

Posted by Reviewer1598938 From Canada on Aug 24, 2011

Love the fresh citrus scent, so light and fades to nothing but clean. I've been using this for years, so gentle on my skin and hair but really gets the product build up off. Team it with their Smooth As Silk conditioner, wonderful.

awesome shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2952128 From New York on Feb 08, 2012

only shampoo that didn't leave my hair feeling dry and crunchy, you can feel how soft it is just my lathering it into your hair it really does make it feel like silk! i love love love this shampoo, only shampoo i use and to top off everything its NATURAL!!! doesn't get much better than that..(not to mention the price :)