Changed my mind

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Nov 02, 2013

Works best for me. Have tried only two iHerb shampoos so far, but this one is the best I have tried in my life. Honestly. Great effect. Washing off grease very well, good leather, great cytrus smell. Doesn't dry hair at all. People with oily scalp ma need to cobine this shampoo with some deep cleansing from time to time - this shampoo may cause overdue of moisture._____________Changed my mind. After a longer use I got dandruff and terrible feeling of not washed hair. It turned out that this stuff simply doesn't wash away all dirt from the hair. Too bad.

giovanni

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Aug 23, 2011

One of the best products from Giovanni

This is a terrific product

Posted by Reviewer1598938 on Aug 24, 2011

Love the fresh citrus scent, so light and fades to nothing but clean. I've been using this for years, so gentle on my skin and hair but really gets the product build up off. Team it with their Smooth As Silk conditioner, wonderful.

Lovely shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2680726 on Jan 06, 2012

Really nice to use, lovely mild citrusy fragrance and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I use it with the conditioner.

Leaves Hair feeling stripped

Posted by Reviewer2511922 on Mar 11, 2011

I didn't like this at all. My hair did not feel moisturized in any way. Instead it felt like stripped and squeaky. I was very disappointed

super

Posted by Reviewer2982078 on Jan 08, 2011

Very good and moisturizing, even for normal hair.

My favorite shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Mar 07, 2014

I have been ordering and reordering this Giovanni shampoo. I tried it randomly last year and fell in love. This product is formulated and made in USA - I think originally from LA?It works well on my long hair which is a bit oily at the scalp and dry at the tips. It also works well on my husband's short thick hair. I highly recommend this shampoo. I became such a fan that I went to their website to look at their info and other products.. according to their site, their shampoos "contain no parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or animal by-products. Cruelty-free-never tested on animals, pH Balanced and biodegradable formulas with recyclable packaging."

Sulfate free! I satistied with this.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have severely damaged hair, at the same time, I have oily scalp. I have bleached my hair too much. I always have concerned because I ended up with oily scalp with dry hair, also, I have scalp pimples. For the first time I tried this, it wasn't very smooth when my hair is still wet, so I kind of disappointed with this product. But as soon as I dry my hair, it is so silky. It only contains vegetarian ingredients, so I am satisfied with it. Also, it is sulfate free!! yay!

Best shampoo ever !

Posted by unseen on Oct 05, 2015

I've used many shampoos; expensive,cheap,commercial, organic .. you name it .. this is the best shampoo I've ever used hands down and on top of that it's vegetarian ! I've somewhat normal to dry hair not looking for healthy and no shine .. after using this shampoo like life came back to my hair; shiny silky smooth ! if you liked this shampoo you should also try the serum it's awesome too ! I'm alittle sad 'cause 1/3 of this shampoo spoiled during the shipping, I've never witnessed that with iHerb but please dear iHerb make sure the led is closed before you bag the goods specially stuff like this, 5 stars anyways ! هذا أفضل شامبو جربته في حياتي خصوصاً للشعر العادي إلى الجاف يخلي شعرك ناعم مافيه خشونة .. أنصح فيه بقوة.

Like it, but ingridients could be better

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Liked this shampoo, but wish ingredients would be better. Also need to use conditioner together because after using only shampoo my hair are too dry.