Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Jul 14, 2011

I have very dry hair but oily scalp which means I should use moisturizing conditioner and oily hair shampoo. But I often use moisturizing shampoo despite of my oily scalp because I have not found shampoo that actually improves my scalp. This shampoo leaves hair really soft, cleans better than the Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo and gives volume so I really like this. Try it with the Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner and Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion – you’ll love it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3114720 on Jun 19, 2009

I love this shampoo. I have fine, straight and long strawberry blond hair and sensitive skin. I got rid of my irritated scalp and my hair looks shiny and healthy! Tried the "golden wheat" too, which didn't work very well for me.

awesome shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2952128 on Feb 08, 2012

only shampoo that didn't leave my hair feeling dry and crunchy, you can feel how soft it is just my lathering it into your hair it really does make it feel like silk! i love love love this shampoo, only shampoo i use and to top off everything its NATURAL!!! doesn't get much better than that..(not to mention the price :)

Really good!

Posted by ditalv on Mar 01, 2012

Used with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner it leaves my long hair soft, shiny and untangled. It lathers very well and has a nice fresh citrus scent.

Leaves Hair feeling stripped

Posted by Reviewer2511922 on Mar 11, 2011

I didn't like this at all. My hair did not feel moisturized in any way. Instead it felt like stripped and squeaky. I was very disappointed