Nice shampoo. too pricy for a shampoo.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Aug 28, 2012

This is a nice shampoo that really smells like an actual greapfruit - I didn't like it at first but got used to its refreshing smell. Only minus is that Price is a bit too steap for a shampoo.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's quite light, but still cleansing and makes your hair feel clean for a long time. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Not so moisturising, but good

Posted by aunatural on Jun 04, 2012

My hair is very fine and the ends a bit dry, but my scalp is very oily. I've found the routine that works best for me is to wash daily using the following types of products: 1) An astringent shampoo to clean the oiliness 2) A moisturising shampoo to make it silky 3) A very light, leave-in conditioner, to nourish the ends and also to prevent my scalp from over-producing sebum. I thought this shampoo would fill the #2 spot but I don't feel that it's very moisturising. However, it actually does a really great job as #1, without leaving my hair feeling completely stripped of moisture. Hence I am buying it again. The scent was a bit much at first (rather sickly sweet) but I got used to it quickly and it doesn't linger, particularly since I use 2 other products afterwards. I like the ingredients of the Giovanni products, and the value is fantastic, but I do wish they'd get rid of that horrible sickly-sweet scent that seems to be their trademark. Still, if you can get past the scent, this would probably serve as a great shampoo for most hair types, and the bottle looks great!

Yummy smell of Giovanni shampoo : Norway

Posted by Reviewer1954259 on Jan 02, 2012

Has a nice scent... I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It works pretty good with the conditioner. Maybe I'll purchase it next time:) One catch, though: I feel that my hair kind of feels a little bit dry, even though I let the conditioner stay in for a couple of minutes.. But then again, people don't have the same type of hair ..

Nice shampoo

Posted by 4670155981592132192 on Apr 08, 2014

I believe that this is a nice shampoo, the only reason I give it 4 stars is because I don't think it suits my hair.......I have fine long hair and it seems to make it static, maybe another formula in the same brand might be better for me.

good

Posted by 5366752144293039752 on Apr 20, 2014

good

buen producto

Posted by 5085454023648613019 on Apr 21, 2014

Me gusta el producto, deja el pelo bastante sedoso

Smells good

Posted by hancylee on Jun 12, 2015

Smells good. Able to moisturize thick dry hair. Repeat purchase.

Really good

Posted by 5380724084582104695 on Jun 24, 2015

This shampoo smells really good, like orange juice (in my opinion). I liked it, I don't really need to use a conditioner after it thanks to its moisturising effect, only if I want extra-smoothness and shine, and my hair is on the dry side.

A nice shampoo

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice shampoo and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a shampoo that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.