I Love the smell!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Mar 03, 2014

This is a nice Shampoo, made my hair feel nice and soft, my hair looked good while I was using it, but I can't say it really offers something special that no other shampoo can give you... Maybe besides the AMAZING orang scent!

good

Posted by Krriss on Jun 02, 2013

it is a goog, but not the best shampoo. The moisturizing is well, but if you don`t use a conditioner, it is hard to comb through hair

Good but I can not give the last opinion about it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I can not give the last opinion about it because I did not using only one type :P

Yummy smell of Giovanni shampoo : Norway

Posted by Reviewer1954259 on Jan 02, 2012

Has a nice scent... I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It works pretty good with the conditioner. Maybe I'll purchase it next time:) One catch, though: I feel that my hair kind of feels a little bit dry, even though I let the conditioner stay in for a couple of minutes.. But then again, people don't have the same type of hair ..

Needs conditioner

Posted by 5576515412772727725 on May 30, 2016

This is a good investment but it needs conditioner

what a great shampoo

Posted by 5088529685943659020 on Jul 02, 2016

This is my favorite . Smells fruity , works well ! I have very dry hair and sensitive scalp , most of the shampoo made my head itchy. Only this and mane n tail really works on me ! I love it so much ! My hair is easy to comb and less frizzy after using the set of shampoo and conditioner ! Reordered it already <3.

Sara

Posted by 5054489121009735272 on Aug 14, 2016

I love it

Above Average

Posted by 5399158142643619958 on Aug 25, 2016

Like the fruity smell. However, after washing makes my thick hair tangled up. My daughter thin hair is fine, in fact hair is smoother. So product might not be suitable for thick hair.

Nice shampoo

Posted by 4670155981592132192 on Apr 08, 2014

I believe that this is a nice shampoo, the only reason I give it 4 stars is because I don't think it suits my hair.......I have fine long hair and it seems to make it static, maybe another formula in the same brand might be better for me.

good

Posted by 5366752144293039752 on Apr 20, 2014