Moisturising, smooth, and smells great

Posted by 5757324361281665556 on Aug 27, 2016

I am using both the Shampoo and Conditioner from the same line for about two weeks now. I wash my hair every other day (because I live in a very humid, hot, and polluted city). It's been great so far. I was experiencing very dry hair and breakage from trying to use shampoo bars and more natural shampoos. It has helped with my dry, flaky scalp and greasy roots with dry ends. Now my scalp is not itchy, doesn't flake, and my hair is much more balanced and moisturised. Would repurchase and recommend.

Nice shampoo

Posted by 4617100340670817579 on Sep 26, 2016

I love the consistency and smell of this shampoo! It lathers well and does not strip my hair from it's natural oils. The only downfall is that it makes my hair feel a bit "heavy" and a bit hard to manage. Other that that a great product!

good

Posted by Krriss on Jun 02, 2013

it is a goog, but not the best shampoo. The moisturizing is well, but if you don`t use a conditioner, it is hard to comb through hair

Good but I can not give the last opinion about it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I can not give the last opinion about it because I did not using only one type :P

Yummy smell of Giovanni shampoo : Norway

Posted by Reviewer1954259 on Jan 02, 2012

Has a nice scent... I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It works pretty good with the conditioner. Maybe I'll purchase it next time:) One catch, though: I feel that my hair kind of feels a little bit dry, even though I let the conditioner stay in for a couple of minutes.. But then again, people don't have the same type of hair ..

Needs conditioner

Posted by 5576515412772727725 on May 30, 2016

This is a good investment but it needs conditioner

Nice shampoo. too pricy for a shampoo.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Aug 28, 2012

This is a nice shampoo that really smells like an actual greapfruit - I didn't like it at first but got used to its refreshing smell. Only minus is that Price is a bit too steap for a shampoo.

good

Posted by Reviewer1207555 on Sep 07, 2012

good shampoo.

Good Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1919953 on Sep 13, 2012

I can recommend this shampoo.

Good shampoo

Posted by Indrute on Sep 19, 2012

It did not leave some extreme impression, but it is not bad as well. I can evaluate it as a good ordinary shampoo, but in general shampoos are having a hard time making impression for my frizzy curls:)) so I cannot say that I don't recommend it :) It is good! BUT Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner... I fell in love with it!:)