I Love the smell!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Mar 03, 2014

This is a nice Shampoo, made my hair feel nice and soft, my hair looked good while I was using it, but I can't say it really offers something special that no other shampoo can give you... Maybe besides the AMAZING orang scent!

good

Posted by Krriss on Jun 02, 2013

it is a goog, but not the best shampoo. The moisturizing is well, but if you don`t use a conditioner, it is hard to comb through hair

Good but I can not give the last opinion about it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I can not give the last opinion about it because I did not using only one type :P

Yummy smell of Giovanni shampoo : Norway

Posted by Reviewer1954259 on Jan 02, 2012

Has a nice scent... I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It works pretty good with the conditioner. Maybe I'll purchase it next time:) One catch, though: I feel that my hair kind of feels a little bit dry, even though I let the conditioner stay in for a couple of minutes.. But then again, people don't have the same type of hair ..

Needs conditioner

Posted by 5576515412772727725 on May 30, 2016

This is a good investment but it needs conditioner

what a great shampoo

Posted by 5088529685943659020 on Jul 02, 2016

This is my favorite . Smells fruity , works well ! I have very dry hair and sensitive scalp , most of the shampoo made my head itchy. Only this and mane n tail really works on me ! I love it so much ! My hair is easy to comb and less frizzy after using the set of shampoo and conditioner ! Reordered it already <3.

Sara

Posted by 5054489121009735272 on Aug 14, 2016

I love it

Above Average

Posted by 5399158142643619958 on Aug 25, 2016

Like the fruity smell. However, after washing makes my thick hair tangled up. My daughter thin hair is fine, in fact hair is smoother. So product might not be suitable for thick hair.

Moisturising, smooth, and smells great

Posted by 5757324361281665556 on Aug 27, 2016

I am using both the Shampoo and Conditioner from the same line for about two weeks now. I wash my hair every other day (because I live in a very humid, hot, and polluted city). It's been great so far. I was experiencing very dry hair and breakage from trying to use shampoo bars and more natural shampoos. It has helped with my dry, flaky scalp and greasy roots with dry ends. Now my scalp is not itchy, doesn't flake, and my hair is much more balanced and moisturised. Would repurchase and recommend.

Hair becomes greasy soon

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 23, 2016

It makes dry hair soft and moisturized. But cleanliness does not last.