Suaveee

Posted by claclita on Jan 25, 2016

Aporta suavidad instantaneamente al ponerselo en el cabello, para repetir siempre, giovanni tiene excelentes productos

Could be better

Posted by 4962097965867409930 on Jan 20, 2016

I'm a huge fan of different thermal stylers and as you already guessed, I have a common problem connected to this – split ends and dry hair, but oily near the roots. I tried a whole lot of various moisturizing and repairing shampoos, organic mostly, and none of 'em suited me. When I tried this one, it was very nice - the smell was good, it foamed very nicely, body was a little watery but I don't think it's a problem. After a couple of weeks my hair started to look a little more well tended, a little more shiny and moisturized only near the roots, I even stopped using thermal styling and had my hair cut, but split ends appeared again and my hair was still dry. And now, after using this combo of shampoo, conditioner and mask by Giovanni for 3 months I don't feel like continuing to use it any longer.

Hair loss

Posted by samanthak on Dec 25, 2015

Some shampoos in the market make my hair fell off and this is one of them. One of the ingredients in this product must have caused an allergic reaction to my scalp. After using it only once I gave it to someone else who did not have this problem with this shampoo.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1864948 on Dec 24, 2015

good!

Best shampoo ever!

Posted by 5237867426349414567 on Dec 06, 2015

I finally found the perfect shampoo . My hair looks much better ... it shines and is not so dry. Perfect!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Dec 01, 2015

Great moisturizing shampoo - does not make my skin break out or scalp dry out

Amazing - Makes your hair as silky as an unicorn

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

Shampoo is amazing. A lot of shampoos which I have tried have felt/have dried out my hair. This one (used in conjunction with the conditioner and treatment) does not lather up heaps/create a bubble party on your head. Smell is nice. Everything is nice. If you're considering buying it BUY IT :D

Nothing is as good as Giovanni

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 16, 2015

My hair is fine and frizzy. I aim for shampoos only with familiar ingredients such as baby shampoos, homemade shampoos, etc. but I always end up coming back to this one because all others make my hair dry and tangled. Giovanni Smooth As Silk might not be as natural as a homemade shampoo, but it still seems to be more natural than those conventional brands found in supermarkets. Unless they f*ck with the ingredients, I'm a Giovanni fan until the day I die because their products make my hair shiny, soft, and fuller; while keeping things simple. It's also important to me that my shampoo lathers well since my hair is fragile, which is something this does a good job at.

Buen olor- hidrata

Posted by Loli10 on Nov 12, 2015

Bueno relación calidad precio, tiene una buena lista de ingredientes, no deja el pelo seco, tal vez si te pasas... en mi caso puede llegar a engrasar, hidratante, buen precio, para comprar cuando necesites. si te sirvió mi comentario dale si

great shampoo!

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

I am using this shampoo together with the same range of condition. It is amazing and does what it claims. My hair is less frizzy and it is more shiny. It takes only one wash for you to feel the difference! It is amazing how a natural shampoo can make such a difference! I am looking to purchase more.