July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Lovely shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2680726 on Jan 06, 2012

Really nice to use, lovely mild citrusy fragrance and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I use it with the conditioner.

giovanni

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Aug 23, 2011

One of the best products from Giovanni

This is a terrific product

Posted by Reviewer1598938 on Aug 24, 2011

Love the fresh citrus scent, so light and fades to nothing but clean. I've been using this for years, so gentle on my skin and hair but really gets the product build up off. Team it with their Smooth As Silk conditioner, wonderful.

Highly recommend

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 10, 2014

It is very, very, very good shampoo for everyday use. It lathers well and deals with hair in a gentle and soft way. It doesn't dry your hair and doesn't make it greasy either. Your hair looks smooth and shining. It is better to use it every day as it is not aggressive in the least. I took it when I went away on a vacation and washed hair almost every day. When I came back a friend if mine asked me what I had been using to get such shining and smooth hair as models have in commercials. I think her comment speaks for itself. The scent is very pleasant, something on the citrus side. And my husband loves it too and chooses every time from a heap of shampoos I have on my shelf in the bathroom.

Like it, but ingridients could be better

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Liked this shampoo, but wish ingredients would be better. Also need to use conditioner together because after using only shampoo my hair are too dry.