Caused Hair Loss

Posted by 4963398731654914560 on Sep 22, 2013

After using this product for a few weeks I started to notice really bad hair loss. Simply running my fingers through my hair caused some to be pulled out by the roots. Sadly I purchased another bottle before I noticed this, hopefully I can return it. I will be switching back to American Crew shampoo.

Love it

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

This shampoo is one of my favourites. Compared to many other organic / natural shampoos it lathers well, it is not drying - and it smells heavenly! Because of sensitive skin and perfume allergies I cannot use conventional hair care and skin care (even high end stuff), so this is a great product. Also recommend the conditioner, hair mask + shower gels.

Very good.

Posted by SAlexander on Feb 10, 2013

Good shampoo. Good washings properties, froths well, easy citrus smell.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Apr 15, 2012

The Giovanni-products are amazing. My hair has always been frizzy and dry, and I have been using pricey salon products without seeing the difference. After a month using Giovanni my hair is beautiful, soft and shiny:-)

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Dec 03, 2011

I was so relieved to find this product, my search is over. Finally, a product that works better than the salon stuff with no chemicals. You can't go wrong with this product.

Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2652228 on Mar 23, 2014

Good for curly hair. Strips the hair of heavy hair products.

Average shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Nov 09, 2012

Not as good as their Deep Moisture Conditioner. I haven’t noticed any moisturizing effect with this one. I like the scent, bottle, and the fact that it makes my hair clean and fresh, but for moisturizing shampoo, I’d expect some sort of moisture.

Very good as shampoo however contains toxic substances

Posted by 5519499827297925835 on Sep 11, 2013

Very good as shampoo, the hair really are soft and silky however most of Goivanni products, including this contains toxic substances like cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol. Thereby could not say it is as really organic product. Pity, I liked the smell and result..

So so

Posted by Mishkas on Dec 24, 2012

With some bad ingredients. My hair getting greasy very fast after washing

Soft

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Mar 07, 2011

Hair are soft and with good smell!