Champú natural, cabello limpio y suelto, huele de vicio

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013

Me animé a cogerlo por las buenas críticas de varias bloggers. Se ha convertido en uno de mis favoritos, y he probado muuuchos champus! Huele a cítricos, la espuma es gustosa, hace más espuma que otros champús naturales pero sin ser excesiva. Respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo, limpia sin resecar, hidrata y lo deja suelto y brillante. Lástima que los botes no sean más grandes pero aun así repetiré. No tengo el cabello teñido, así que no se como funcionará en ese caso.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Amazing!

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Mar 15, 2014

Great shampoo! The hair is like a silk! Even the conditioner is not so obligatory! Highly recommend!

plus

Posted by 5467994785363873784 on Mar 07, 2014

This is great! I don't need any balsam after using this shampoo!

Soft

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Mar 07, 2011

Hair are soft and with good smell!

φοβερο!!

Posted by marionm on Feb 12, 2015

Πραγματικά ειναι φοβερό !!Αφήνει τα μαλλιά πολύ απαλά!Θα το ξαναπάρω σίγουρα!!!

Affordable cleaner shampoo

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012

Lather: soft and rich, enjoyable. Moisture: must follow with hair conditioner. Scent: smells sweet and pleasant, does linger on the hair. Residue: no Price: affordable but not entirely clean ingredients. Thus deduct 1 star.

so bad

Posted by Reviewer2235986 on Nov 11, 2011

thought it can help to my damaged and dry hair but after first washing they are even worse. Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.

What a waste

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Aug 13, 2015

Use to be my favorite shampoo ever. But now that they have change the composition, it makes my hair dry and tangled. I used to be able to detangle my hair with this shampoo on, it was litteraly making my hair smooth as silk. I'm so sad that now they changed it. I had to give away the bottle to some friend to try it... I have kinky curly hair btw

Sodium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer2037794 on Sep 13, 2010

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(