super

Posted by Reviewer2982078 on Jan 08, 2011

Very good and moisturizing, even for normal hair.

My favorite shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Mar 07, 2014

I have been ordering and reordering this Giovanni shampoo. I tried it randomly last year and fell in love. This product is formulated and made in USA - I think originally from LA?It works well on my long hair which is a bit oily at the scalp and dry at the tips. It also works well on my husband's short thick hair. I highly recommend this shampoo. I became such a fan that I went to their website to look at their info and other products.. according to their site, their shampoos "contain no parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or animal by-products. Cruelty-free-never tested on animals, pH Balanced and biodegradable formulas with recyclable packaging."

Sulfate free! I satistied with this.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have severely damaged hair, at the same time, I have oily scalp. I have bleached my hair too much. I always have concerned because I ended up with oily scalp with dry hair, also, I have scalp pimples. For the first time I tried this, it wasn't very smooth when my hair is still wet, so I kind of disappointed with this product. But as soon as I dry my hair, it is so silky. It only contains vegetarian ingredients, so I am satisfied with it. Also, it is sulfate free!! yay!

Best shampoo ever !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Oct 05, 2015

I've used many shampoos; expensive,cheap,commercial, organic .. you name it .. this is the best shampoo I've ever used hands down and on top of that it's vegetarian ! I've somewhat normal to dry hair not looking for healthy and no shine .. after using this shampoo like life came back to my hair; shiny silky smooth ! if you liked this shampoo you should also try the serum it's awesome too ! I'm alittle sad 'cause 1/3 of this shampoo spoiled during the shipping, I've never witnessed that with iHerb but please dear iHerb make sure the led is closed before you bag the goods specially stuff like this, 5 stars anyways ! هذا أفضل شامبو جربته في حياتي خصوصاً للشعر العادي إلى الجاف يخلي شعرك ناعم مافيه خشونة .. أنصح فيه بقوة.

Like it, but ingridients could be better

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Liked this shampoo, but wish ingredients would be better. Also need to use conditioner together because after using only shampoo my hair are too dry.