Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

My favorite shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Mar 07, 2014

I have been ordering and reordering this Giovanni shampoo. I tried it randomly last year and fell in love. This product is formulated and made in USA - I think originally from LA?It works well on my long hair which is a bit oily at the scalp and dry at the tips. It also works well on my husband's short thick hair. I highly recommend this shampoo. I became such a fan that I went to their website to look at their info and other products.. according to their site, their shampoos "contain no parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or animal by-products. Cruelty-free-never tested on animals, pH Balanced and biodegradable formulas with recyclable packaging."

Like it, but ingridients could be better

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Liked this shampoo, but wish ingredients would be better. Also need to use conditioner together because after using only shampoo my hair are too dry.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1599652 on Jan 09, 2012

I am a 24yr old black woman, and this product works for me. It left my hair feeling a tad dry but I used the Giovanni direct leave in conditioner after wards and my hair felt amazing! I've been on a search for a great product for natural black hair, this one seems to be the best shampoo I've used.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Dec 03, 2011

I was so relieved to find this product, my search is over. Finally, a product that works better than the salon stuff with no chemicals. You can't go wrong with this product.

Sulfate free! I satistied with this.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have severely damaged hair, at the same time, I have oily scalp. I have bleached my hair too much. I always have concerned because I ended up with oily scalp with dry hair, also, I have scalp pimples. For the first time I tried this, it wasn't very smooth when my hair is still wet, so I kind of disappointed with this product. But as soon as I dry my hair, it is so silky. It only contains vegetarian ingredients, so I am satisfied with it. Also, it is sulfate free!! yay!