Ok but not sure if it dried my hair

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Nov 11, 2014

The effect on my hair using this shampoo was great, healthy effect. But after a month my hair became a bit dry, maybe it was because of other things. By now, I am not repurchasing it.

Works great and smells beautiful

Posted by 5422101383168040843 on Nov 11, 2014

I haven't used this very much since buying it because I was waiting for the matching conditioner to be in stock. The few times I have used it though, it's worked really well and cleaned my hair beautifully. Plus the smell is divine in a light citrus way.

Buena opción para darle vida al pelo

Posted by 4849873044386356748 on Nov 12, 2014

Se lo regalé a mi mamá para un tratamiento para su pelo teñido. Dice que no hace milagros pero que nota su pelo mucho más suave.

Good value for money

Posted by 5611546990987055167 on Nov 24, 2014

It's a great shampoo for the price.

Amazing shampoo!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Jan 11, 2015

This Shampoo really saved my hair from its terrible death. I have thick, coarse hair that never really get greasy. After being sick for a while and not getting proper nutrition, my hair suffered. It got so dry and frizzy I was afraid I had to cut half of it off. After I started using this Shampoo along with the "Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Conditioner" and "Frizz Be Gone" my hair is saved and super smooth! I recommend!

Love it

Posted by anhnguyen on Feb 02, 2015

My hair is so clean and smooth after using it. But I do not use it often as I got very fine hair.

like it

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Feb 03, 2015

soft hair

good for dry hair

Posted by suemio96 on Feb 04, 2015

the whole family use this shampoo. Your feel smooth and just small amount is enough.

Best with the Giovanni leave in conditioner

Posted by queenswana on Feb 08, 2015

I have been using this shampoo for a month now. When I wash my hair with this shampoo, my hair feel clean but really dry and it feels like they are all stuck together. Very hard to manage when wet, but I finish it off with the Giovanni leave in conditioner and I have to say, my hair feels wonderful and silky when dried up. I love the smell of this shampoo too. Over all a good product combined with the right conditioner.

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Apr 15, 2015

good