Great

Posted by 4640797926956174422 on Feb 12, 2015

Hair is so soft and manageable after using this

Itchy scalp reduced! Love this Shampoo

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

I was using a medicated shampoo, full of chemicals, for an itchy scalp. Since using this shampoo the itchiness has greatly reduced & I've stopped using the medicated one. It smells great & I have less frizz also. It leaves my hair clean & soft. I use it with the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner. Great price. If you found this review helpful please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

Made such a difference

Posted by Reviewer1506981 on Jan 27, 2015

I have fine hair. I was using Avalon Organics popular biotin shampoo and conditioner and was getting a rash on the back of my scalp and I think one of the reasons why was that it didn't moisturize. I switched to Giovanni's Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, which really does moisturize, and my rash went away and my hair has responded so much better than with the previous product.

Love it

Posted by misspineapple on Oct 31, 2014

This Shampoo is my ultimate favorite and I've probably tried a million natural ones before. I'd prefer a really natural one, 100% organic etc but the reality is that those I've tried in that category never really get the job done. This lathers well, I don't need to use a lot (I have super long hair) it's fragrance is sweet but not overpowering (I'm sensitive to fragrance) and my hair is left clean, silky soft with no 'fly aways' . I always end up coming back to this product!!

great shampoo!

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

I am using this shampoo together with the same range of condition. It is amazing and does what it claims. My hair is less frizzy and it is more shiny. It takes only one wash for you to feel the difference! It is amazing how a natural shampoo can make such a difference! I am looking to purchase more.

Nothing is as good as Giovanni

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 16, 2015

My hair is fine and frizzy. I aim for shampoos only with familiar ingredients such as baby shampoos, homemade shampoos, etc. but I always end up coming back to this one because all others make my hair dry and tangled. Giovanni Smooth As Silk might not be as natural as a homemade shampoo, but it still seems to be more natural than those conventional brands found in supermarkets. Unless they f*ck with the ingredients, I'm a Giovanni fan until the day I die because their products make my hair shiny, soft, and fuller; while keeping things simple. It's also important to me that my shampoo lathers well since my hair is fragile, which is something this does a good job at.

GOOD!

Posted by 5220145506888402073 on Aug 20, 2015

Has been using it since march.. My hair is doing great! Will continue using it. Recommend!

Bien

Posted by 4761520636113299001 on May 29, 2015

Está bien. Cunde mucho y deja el pelo suave. Yo tengo el pelo muy seco, No le pongo 5 estrellas porque necesito uno más hidratante.

Nice shampoo. too pricy for a shampoo.

Posted by CombinationEczema on Aug 28, 2012

This is a nice shampoo that really smells like an actual greapfruit - I didn't like it at first but got used to its refreshing smell. Only minus is that Price is a bit too steap for a shampoo.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's quite light, but still cleansing and makes your hair feel clean for a long time. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.