GOOD!

Posted by 5220145506888402073 on Aug 20, 2015

Has been using it since march.. My hair is doing great! Will continue using it. Recommend!

Good product

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

If you're looking for something natural, nourishing and affordable, then this is a great choice. It left my hair feeling smooth and soft, which lasted for the next couple of days too. I have quite thick hair and this did a good job of taming it and keeping it smooth. Would definitely use it again, but the bottle runs out pretty quick if you have a lot of hair like me!

good

Posted by Reviewer2987922 on May 08, 2014

I hope that this product does not contain sulfates as I have my hair keratin straightened. It cleans much better than other sulfate free products I have tried

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Aug 15, 2013

I tried all the Ciovanni shampoos. This one is best for my oily scalp with dry tips!

Great

Posted by 4640797926956174422 on Feb 12, 2015

Hair is so soft and manageable after using this

AMAZING!!

Posted by 5608274478175921597 on Oct 08, 2016

I highly recommend this product for people with dry, curly or coarse hair. It really cleans the hair without stripping away all the oil leaving the hair feeling moisturised. The product has a citrus smell like oranges.

Love it

Posted by misspineapple on Oct 31, 2014

This Shampoo is my ultimate favorite and I've probably tried a million natural ones before. I'd prefer a really natural one, 100% organic etc but the reality is that those I've tried in that category never really get the job done. This lathers well, I don't need to use a lot (I have super long hair) it's fragrance is sweet but not overpowering (I'm sensitive to fragrance) and my hair is left clean, silky soft with no 'fly aways' . I always end up coming back to this product!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3077885 on Mar 28, 2014

Have used for years, and always go back to it, as it cleans without stripping and is natural.

Good Choice!

Posted by Reviewer3299077 on Aug 31, 2011

I have sensitive scalp and dandruff problems for a long time and no other anti-dandruff shampoos seems to work. After using this, no more dandruff for me. Good choice and wonderful shampoo. Will definitely buy this again.

many thanks!

Posted by 5079057562307833704 on Jul 20, 2012

Very soft shampoo, clean very thoroughly. I have long colored hair (dry) and quite happy to use this product