Ok

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jan 01, 2013

It is not thick. It lathers well. I did not like the scent very much because I am no fan of citrus. But the scent is not overpowering so I use it till it is empty, but won't buy again. I do not itch in the scalp using this. My hair do not feel too dry after using it.

smells like a baby shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

smells like a baby shampoo, washes hair well, after time scalp was itchy.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1316402 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been using this product for over a month. It's ok generally, although it makes my hair get greasy very quickly. Won't buy again.

No para mi

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Sep 27, 2013

Compré este champú debido a las buenas impresiones. Es un champú que deja el pelo muy suave y se nota, aunque lo veo más adecuado para pelo liso porque en mi pelo me chafaba mucho los rizos. El problema que tuve es que el segundo día empecé a notar picor en el cuero cabelludo que según iban pasando los días se convirtío en quemazón. Por estos motivos no lo volveré a comprar!

Terrible allergy

Posted by Reviewer1318466 on Mar 05, 2012

From Russia A good shampoo for the effect on the hair, the hair after it is very gentle and obedient. But I have terrible allergy started after using this shampoo. It is a pity that I can't longer use it.

very disappointing

Posted by 4793527789037164359 on Mar 18, 2016

after reading all the raves, thought it will be great. it really doesn't make your hair "big", but rather flat (which i like), it looks longer and feels nice. BUT it has a huge minus - when your har dries you notice it's frizzy, little hairs pop out all over (and i have a wavy-semi straight hair), and you notice its static electricity! you brush it and can actually hear the static electricity making your hair unmanageable and unattractive. maybe if your hair is totally straight , thick, heavy and healthy it will be good for you. if my review helped you in any way- please like!

Just ordinary syampoo in market

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

nothing special about this shampoo, just a bit disappointed cz doesn't work with my hair, not silk at all

Great at first, dries scalp later

Posted by 5257197702000275682 on Feb 06, 2016

I have been using it with the matching conditioner, and at first it worked great - made my 3b curls softer and better defined and the ends weren't dry. However, after a couple of weeks my scalp became really dry and itchy, and now I have terrible dandruff. Wouldn't recommend.

SHAMPOO

Posted by Reviewer3241154 on Jan 10, 2012

Do not like.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1620653 on Nov 16, 2011

The worst shampoo I have ever tryed.