💋💋💋 YES I love it!!!

Posted by HealthHelp4U on Apr 22, 2016

My hair was getting so dry I desperately needed some good conditioner, this container is not large so purchase price is a little high, however I recommend it, after first use a noticeable difference in my hair so much so I plan to buy more products from this brand. It hardly has a smell, and a little goes a long ways. For me this is a keeper and I love it doesn't contain a bunch of junk.

Natural hair

Posted by 4842183399349527968 on Apr 22, 2016

love love love this product. It leaves my hair very smooth and silky and the curls pop out nicely!

Great Conditioner for adding moisture to hair

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I live on a hot dry tropical island so the sun tends to dry out and make my hair very brittle. This conditioner really does deliver as promised - after using this, my hair was soft and felt like silk. The other positive is it leaves a nice soft scent in your hair and you only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. I will definitely order this again.

good

Posted by 5724006976076702380 on Mar 24, 2016

Nice

Excellent

Posted by 5735171857740324423 on Feb 23, 2016

From first use I felt the difference....silky hair

WOW

Posted by 4766685365590841268 on Jan 31, 2016

the best condition hands down!!!!! my hair have so much moisture after each time I deep condition.

Lo adoro! Me encanta. Es el mejor que he probado en toda mi vida.

Posted by 4828508289791616547 on Jan 15, 2016

Espectacular acondicionador para el cabello, nunca en mi vida he probado uno mejor que este. Estoy fascinada con él.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2147503 on Jan 14, 2016

I had tried so many 'natural' shampoos and conditioners to help my excessively shedding and breaking dry hair and this is the best I found for me. It moisturizes and detangles my hair without feeling heavy or greasy. While it's better than any other conditioner I had tried, it still wasn't quite enough for such dry damaged hair so I pour some into a smaller squeeze bottle and then add a few squirts of oil (either Jojoba or avocado). By pouring it into another bottle, I can add more conditioner if it's too oily or more oil it it's not moisturizing enough. Works great for me as a wash out conditioner or I'll leave it on for 30 mins. or longer for a deep conditioner. I also use the Smooth as Silk Shampoo and the Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor which I also love.

완전좋아요

Posted by 5044176743274905195 on Dec 17, 2015

완전 부들부들하고 좋아요^^ 최고의 컨디셔너 ㅠㅠ !! 지성인데도 머릿결부분은 건조해서 컨디셔너는 건성용으로 쓰는데 진짜 촉촉하고 머리도 안엉키도 향도좋고 좋습니다~~

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Dec 01, 2015

Great moisturizer. Not too heavy, does not leave hair greasy, rinses out great. Does not make skin break out.