Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised

Posted by caladenia From Australia on Jul 02, 2012

I have thick asian hair with oily roots and dry ends. I've also used a lot of different shampoos and conditioners and I have to say this is one of the better ones. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised, but not heavy or oily which is perfect. I use it with the Giovannie Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and they work great together. The shampoo cleans my hair very well without stripping it (ie. it feels clean afterwards, but not squeaky clean)and afterwards I use this conditioner. Things I love about it is that it actually does a great job at moisturising, without being too heavy that it weighs your hair down. Instead it leaves it smooth and light. Another thing is that you only have to use a little bit because it spreads easily (but is not too slick like some silicone based shampoos). Lastly it also smells good (but not overpowering). Would definitely recommend this product.

Best conditioner!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

It really is the best moisturizing conditioner for my dry and coloured hair. The shampoo from the same line is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Softenes my hair

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

I use it together with the same shampoo. After using this conditioner my hair are not dry, also they became soft. Smells very pleasant.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 From California on Feb 27, 2009

I love this product! I am extremely picky about hair product, and I can say wholeheartedly that this conditioner is great!. -Leaves my hair silky. It doesn't have an overbearing smell like so many conditioners. I gave it a 5 because I do love the conditioner, but I wish the packaging could be improved. The 'collar' around the top of the bottle looks chic, but it makes it difficult to squeeze the conditioner out.

not enough moisture

Posted by Reviewer3343298 From Texas on Feb 10, 2009

Although I love this brand and the product did smell great, it didn't work on my thick curly hair. It was hard to untangled my hair. If you have straight hair it would be fine but if you have curly hair try a different conditioner.