fantastic

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

Can recommend this product use with shampoo giovanni smooth as silk

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2707961 on Oct 27, 2011

Smells really good, has a nice texture, really helps with my uncontrollable hair!

bien

Posted by 5170673152896763089 on Sep 11, 2014

tres bonne odeur ne rends pasq les cheveux gras

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

As it is said in description, it made my hair silky and soft. But I wouldn`t recommend shampoo from this serie, it made my scalp itchy and full of dandruff..now I`m fighting with consequences of using this shampoo.

realy smooth hair

Posted by Reviewer2749629 on Apr 13, 2011

cant remember any other conditioner with same effect!

for now it's my favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2752347 on Nov 10, 2011

odor is nice and not very strong, hair is really like a silk

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2753421 on Feb 26, 2012

I go to the swimming pool twice a week and after training because of the chlorine in water, my hair looked very unhealthy till i bought this conditioner. It really helps a lot! This is my must-have for hair's extra moisturizing!

Good but not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2765016 on Oct 26, 2011

The hair indeed smooth as silk. However, this conditioner smoothens my thin hair too much, I need more volume, but this is my mistake. Gave it to my acquaintance, she adores it.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2765479 on Mar 15, 2012

Smell, consistency, detergency is high level. It doesnt have silicones, so the roots of my hair ruffled, but it not so bad. Gonna try another their products.

great product

Posted by 4970689545385090779 on Jul 15, 2014

As the "Smooth as silk" shampoo : My hair are oily at the root and dry at the end. It's a great conditioner, silky hair at first shower, I love it. It's just a little bit to moisturizing for me, I guess I'll try another giovanni's to alternate with this one. The smell is also nice, not too strong at all, kind of a soft citrus fruit perfum and a small amount of product is enough for my long hair, they are absolutly easy to brush after it! ( My hairdresser also sees a real changment, he told me that my hair looked healthy and softer than before my shampoo/conditioner change)