mon conditionner préféré

Posted by 5341212605471959989 on Sep 29, 2012

je n'ai jamais eu les cheveux aussi doux depuis que j'utilise cet AS, il les démêle, les hydrate, et ne les sèche pas du tout. Un vrai bonheur, on dirait vraiment de la soie, et qu'est-ce que ça sent bon ! Il est tellement génial que je l'utilise aussi comme wash & go. le seul bémol est le même que celui du leave-in-conditionner : l'ouverture du flacon trop large à mon goût, mais ce n'est qu'un détail.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2790984 on Sep 29, 2012

My best conditioner ever.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1216859 on Oct 03, 2012

Very good. For long time.. After using feeling that your hair like a silk.

Love It

Posted by 4908403293614954208 on Oct 04, 2012

The 1st time I used it and washed it out I had so many curls my hair felt sooooooo soft.. I will be buying more. I left it in for more than 13 hrs

My fro absolutly love this product

Posted by Reviewer3356979 on Apr 12, 2013

It's such a must have . My hair as really smooth after using this !

IN Love!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1045669 on Oct 09, 2012

love this stuff forever a fan of it never stop using it

Literately, my hair is smooth as silk.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have very dark black hair and my hair designer told me it is something to do with melanin. So I had to bleach my hair so many time. So I ended up with this severely damaged hair. I can't even brush my hair because it gets so tangled. So I cut my hair a lot and tried so many product. But nothing helps my hair but this product. Even though my hair designer told me I cannot restore with any product. But it helps protect any damage. I am not vegan but I use cruelty free and vegetarian ingredients. I cannot believe I paid so much for animal tested products and it usually has chemical toxin in it. I will definately reorder this soon.

Amazing

Posted by iherbite on Sep 11, 2012

As per my review of the Shampoo of this version, I have nothing to complain about at all. This is the most amazing line of products that I have ever used and will never go back. Been looking for my solution to my crazy wild hair for many years and this did not disappoint. I love Giovanni and all of the products they put out are top notch. "iHerbite" forever!!

hair care

Posted by 5413668024812543331 on Sep 12, 2012

Makes my hair soft and smooth.

nice