super

Posted by Reviewer1958109 on Nov 08, 2011

Mmm... I like it! I have 3c curly hair and it makes them so soft! On wet hair it smells like an apricot jam. Spreads on hair very quickly.

Love it

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

This conditioner is one of my favourites. Compared to many other organic / natural conditioners it moisturizes well, and makes my long hair silky smooth - and that without silicones! My skin does not tolerate silicones and LSL well - Giovanni products are fantastic. Really in another league than most other organic / natural hair and skin care brands. Smells really good as well! Because of sensitive skin and perfume allergies I cannot use conventional hair care and skin care (even high end stuff), so this is a great product. Also recommend the shampoo, hair mask + shower gels.

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

delivers what it claims

Posted by Reviewer2588086 on Mar 06, 2011

love this product! light yet effective

Wow my hair is soft!

Posted by Reviewer3267321 on Apr 07, 2009

I cannot believe how soft my hair has suddenly become. Within two days of using the Straight Fast line, my hair honestly does feel straighter, softer, and smoother, and looks so shiny! It's awesome to have found the moisture and style I need in a product that is so blissfully free of harmful chemicals!

Simply the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1686924 on Sep 27, 2007

I have tried several natural/organic products and this is the best ever. My daughters and I all have long hair and it leaves are hair so silky soft and tangles are a thing of the past. The girls are always skeptical to use "Mom's organic stuff", I cannot keep the girls out of it! Thanks Giovanni!

The name says it all

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 22, 2011

This is one seriously good conditioner. Gone are the constant knots I had – and all that extra damage I'd do to my hair trying to remove them each morning. If you have tangle-prone fly-away hair that needs serious taming, I believe you won't find a conditioner better than this one. I'm happy and I'll be certainly repurchasing. Highest recommendations.

The Best!

Posted by Natsume on May 07, 2012

I love it!!!

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 07, 2008

I love this line especially the deep silk. We have thick, curly hair and it works well. Smells great.

지오바지제품중 저는 최고인것같아여~

Posted by Reviewer2924342 on Apr 06, 2011

지오바지제품중에 샴푸 몇가지와 케어제품몇가지 컨디셔너몇가지 ㅋ 많이도 샀네요 여튼 써봤는데요.. 컨디셔너는 이제품이 최강이예요.. 느낌좋고 헹굼좋고 깔끔하게 헹궈지는데 부들부들 효과좋아요 강추합니다~