Great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Dec 01, 2015

Great moisturizer. Not too heavy, does not leave hair greasy, rinses out great. Does not make skin break out.

Amazing

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

Shampoo is amazing. A lot of shampoos which I have tried have felt/have dried out my hair. This one (used in conjunction with the shampoo and treatment) does not lather up heaps/create a bubble party on your head. Smell is nice. Everything is nice. If you're considering buying it BUY IT :D

smooths hair

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Nov 21, 2015

Good stuff!

great conditioner!

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

I am using this conditioner together with it's same range of shampoo. It is amazing and does what it claims. My hair is less frizzy and it is more shiny. It takes only one wash for you to feel the difference! It is amazing how a natural conditioner can make such a difference! I am looking to purchase more.

BEST!!

Posted by sandydnas on Sep 16, 2015

This is the BEST conditioner I've ever used!!! I'm in love with it so much! I have 4B relaxed hair and this conditioner does make my hair real soft and smooth without leaving with a heavy feeling like other conditioners. Este é o MELHOR condicionador que já usei!!! Estou tão apaixonada por ele! Tenho o cabelo tipo 4B desfrisado e este condicionador deixa o meu cabelo tão suave e sedoso sem deixar aquela sensação pesada que a maioria dos condicionadores deixa.

Posted by 4888927002333127560 on Sep 02, 2015

very good , thank you .

Perfect Conditioner..

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Aug 26, 2015

This is a good conditioner that keeps you hair so soft with nice smell.

5 STARS!

Posted by 5220145506888402073 on Aug 20, 2015

NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE. BUT IS GOOD TO USE. OVERALL IS GREAT. RECOMMENDED!

Super moisturizing, great for naturally curly hair!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner does miracles to my thirsty 3C curls. My hair is so soft and moisturized after hopping out the shower and letting my curls air dry. I don't use this regularly because the price is quite high for the small bottle, but even just once or twice a month keeps my hair soft and bouncy. Only thing I wish is that it gave more slip, but then again I've got other products for that specific purpose.

Suave suavísimo

Posted by 4811950959568473379 on Jun 09, 2015

Me encanta este acondicionador. Cada vez que lo uso me deja el pelo supersuave.