Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wow my hair is soft!

Posted by Reviewer3267321 From Colorado on Apr 07, 2009

I cannot believe how soft my hair has suddenly become. Within two days of using the Straight Fast line, my hair honestly does feel straighter, softer, and smoother, and looks so shiny! It's awesome to have found the moisture and style I need in a product that is so blissfully free of harmful chemicals!

Simply the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1686924 From Iowa on Sep 27, 2007

I have tried several natural/organic products and this is the best ever. My daughters and I all have long hair and it leaves are hair so silky soft and tangles are a thing of the past. The girls are always skeptical to use "Mom's organic stuff", I cannot keep the girls out of it! Thanks Giovanni!

The name says it all

Posted by iLove-iHerb From Australia on Feb 22, 2011

This is one seriously good conditioner. Gone are the constant knots I had – and all that extra damage I'd do to my hair trying to remove them each morning. If you have tangle-prone fly-away hair that needs serious taming, I believe you won't find a conditioner better than this one. I'm happy and I'll be certainly repurchasing. Highest recommendations.

The Best!

Posted by Natsume From Russian Federation on May 07, 2012

I love it!!!

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1333756 From Illinois on Dec 07, 2008

I love this line especially the deep silk. We have thick, curly hair and it works well. Smells great.