Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Yes, smooth as silk

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

This is an amazing deep moisture conditioner. It, together with Giovanni Nutrafix hair reconstructor, has transformed my brittle hair into smooth and shiny. The conditioner is on a thicker side, very creamy and silky. It has a great fresh fruity scent which I can't think of anybody to not like, a little goes a long way with this product too. I'd recommend leaving it on for at least 5 minutes or better full 10 as it can act like a hair mask, but if you just need to detangle your hair quickly after shampooing and don't have much time it will work perfectly too. You can see the hair getting better already in the shower after the first time you used it and it will get better every time. I can't wait to wash my hair! Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

delivers what it claims

Posted by Reviewer2588086 on Mar 06, 2011

love this product! light yet effective

I love this

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Aug 31, 2011

A good conditioner for thick unruly hair , as are most of Giovanni hair products.I am trying all of them to compare and so far this is the best.

Me gusta bastante

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

Siempre he sido una negada con los acondicionadores y mascarillas, odio la sensación de peso y suavidad falsa que dejan los que llevan siliconas. Varias bloggers lo describían como buen producto, me animé a cogerlo y me alegro de haberlo hecho porque es de los que más me ha gustado. Primero probé su hermano el champú y genial, y este acondicionador es increíble también. Con muy poca cantidad lo aplico de medios a puntas y me ayuda a desenredar mi pelo largo, lo deja suelto pero sin esa sensación de plástico que me dejaban otros champus. Tiene dos derivados del alcohol entre sus ingredientes pero supongo que no serán irritantes ya que no he notado picor ni reación alérgica

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.