Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

Wow my hair is soft!

Posted by Reviewer3267321 on Apr 07, 2009

I cannot believe how soft my hair has suddenly become. Within two days of using the Straight Fast line, my hair honestly does feel straighter, softer, and smoother, and looks so shiny! It's awesome to have found the moisture and style I need in a product that is so blissfully free of harmful chemicals!

Simply the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1686924 on Sep 27, 2007

I have tried several natural/organic products and this is the best ever. My daughters and I all have long hair and it leaves are hair so silky soft and tangles are a thing of the past. The girls are always skeptical to use "Mom's organic stuff", I cannot keep the girls out of it! Thanks Giovanni!

The name says it all

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 22, 2011

This is one seriously good conditioner. Gone are the constant knots I had – and all that extra damage I'd do to my hair trying to remove them each morning. If you have tangle-prone fly-away hair that needs serious taming, I believe you won't find a conditioner better than this one. I'm happy and I'll be certainly repurchasing. Highest recommendations.

The Best!