sooooo smooth~

Posted by Reviewer2653147 on May 16, 2011

Best hair conditioner I have ever tried~!

Natural and fresh

Posted by Reviewer2214019 on Mar 21, 2011

Do wonders together with the smooth as silk shampoo from giovanni, love that citrus smell

Silky Feel and Glow

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

Its the Conditioner that gives the silky feel and glow.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Jul 25, 2011

I use this along with the conditioner and 'frizz be gone' in the same series, and i love them! Makes my hair more shiny and soft than any othet brand, no frizz and also helps define my crurls. Also love that its sulfate-free, as sulfates makes my scalp sore and itchy.

...

Posted by Reviewer1183371 on Jul 26, 2011

After using this conditioner hair was shiny and it was easy to comb them.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1009960 on Aug 05, 2011

I love how manageable and soft it leaves my hair. It does a great job at moisturizing my hair from scalp to end.

Going Natural

Posted by Reviewer2966488 on Oct 24, 2011

I had heard so many great youtube & iherb reviews from other naturals, i just had to try. Though this was one of my first products to try, it lived up to my expectations. Really lovely products and great delivery and service; from all away from the other side of the world no less, I live in South Korea and I got this product sooner than I got an item I purchased on ebay from Hong Kong. Great Job IHerb!!!!!!

Really good!

Posted by ditalv on Mar 01, 2012

Used with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo it leaves my long hair soft, shiny and untangled. It gives moisture without making hair greasy and has a nice fresh citrus scent, as well.

This is the Best

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Dec 03, 2011

This product is so great, it leaves my hair so soft and managable, it is truly unbelievable for a product low in nasty chemicals.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012

I´ve curly hair and this products works great for me! Deep conditioner like it says! Definitely I'll buy it again!!!