Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

delivers what it claims

Posted by Reviewer2588086 on Mar 06, 2011

love this product! light yet effective

Me gusta bastante

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

Siempre he sido una negada con los acondicionadores y mascarillas, odio la sensación de peso y suavidad falsa que dejan los que llevan siliconas. Varias bloggers lo describían como buen producto, me animé a cogerlo y me alegro de haberlo hecho porque es de los que más me ha gustado. Primero probé su hermano el champú y genial, y este acondicionador es increíble también. Con muy poca cantidad lo aplico de medios a puntas y me ayuda a desenredar mi pelo largo, lo deja suelto pero sin esa sensación de plástico que me dejaban otros champus. Tiene dos derivados del alcohol entre sus ingredientes pero supongo que no serán irritantes ya que no he notado picor ni reación alérgica

Wow my hair is soft!

Posted by Reviewer3267321 on Apr 07, 2009

I cannot believe how soft my hair has suddenly become. Within two days of using the Straight Fast line, my hair honestly does feel straighter, softer, and smoother, and looks so shiny! It's awesome to have found the moisture and style I need in a product that is so blissfully free of harmful chemicals!

Simply the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1686924 on Sep 27, 2007

I have tried several natural/organic products and this is the best ever. My daughters and I all have long hair and it leaves are hair so silky soft and tangles are a thing of the past. The girls are always skeptical to use "Mom's organic stuff", I cannot keep the girls out of it! Thanks Giovanni!