EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.27

$8.95

Savings of: $2.68 (30% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Apr 21, 2012

I'm extremely happy with this conditioner! Makes my hair soooo smooth and shiny!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Holy Grail of Conditioners

Posted by omiconceti on Apr 28, 2012

Very pleasant scent, wonderful texture. I have middle-back lenght hennaed hair, which tends to be little bit dry sometimes. Leaves hair soft and shiny. This is all I want from a conditioner. Will definitely buy more and I recommend this for everyone!

Was this review helpful to you?

Really good!

Posted by ditalv on Mar 01, 2012

Used with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo it leaves my long hair soft, shiny and untangled. It gives moisture without making hair greasy and has a nice fresh citrus scent, as well.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good conditioner, I like it

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012

I like the products of Giovanni. This conditioner is very good too. It gives the hair volume and shine. This conditioner is very gentle, does not irritate the skin. I use it with the shampoo Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, together they work fine. All products by Giovanni has a nice and beautiful package (bottle or tube - no matter), if you are looking for a gift to a friend or relative - buy him something from Giovanni, he will be grateful. Я люблю продукцию фирмы Джованни. Этот кондиционер не исключение, он очень хорош. Он даёт волосам блеск и объём. Он очень нежный и не раздражает кожу головы. Я его использую с таким же шампунем (Smooth As Silk), вместе они очень хорошо работают. Кроме вышесказанного, у продукции Джованни очень красивые и оригинальные упаковки. И если вы ищите подарок родственнику или другу - купите что-то из Джованни, они будут вам благодарны.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012

I´ve curly hair and this products works great for me! Deep conditioner like it says! Definitely I'll buy it again!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk shampoo and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Was this review helpful to you?

Parfait ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Ce produit est juste parfait. J'ai des cheveux frisés et ce produit est parfait pour les cheveux sec. Je recommande fortement +++

Was this review helpful to you?

Best conditioner ever! (3a/ 3b hair)

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Great product! I'll never buy another conditioner, except for Giovanni's 50:50, also great! Also vegan and cruelty free!

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent moisturiser

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

This is really lovely. Will purchase again, my hair feels great. I use this on my hair extensions also and it's very gentle yet nourishing.. Good product.

Was this review helpful to you?

El favorito de mi pelo

Posted by afrohair on Jan 09, 2015

Me encanta este acondicionador/ mascarilla!! Se puede usar como acondicionador corriente o como mascarilla dejándolo actuar con un gorro de plástico, aporta muchísima suavidad, desenreda perfectamente mi pelo afro y lo deja hidratado. ¿Que más puedo pedir? Puedes encontrar una valoración más detallada sobre este y otros productos para el pelo afro/rizado en mi blog.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 41-50 of 815 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »