Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2060853 on Sep 22, 2011

I'm black and have really thick natural hair which suffers from dryness. This conditioner have left my hair hydrated, soft, and manageable. I couldn't be happier I've finally found something to treat my dry hair. I use this together with the smooth as silk shampoo and my hair truly feels like silk. Compared to other organic hair products Giovanni can't be beat.

Going Natural

Posted by Reviewer2966488 on Oct 24, 2011

I had heard so many great youtube & iherb reviews from other naturals, i just had to try. Though this was one of my first products to try, it lived up to my expectations. Really lovely products and great delivery and service; from all away from the other side of the world no less, I live in South Korea and I got this product sooner than I got an item I purchased on ebay from Hong Kong. Great Job IHerb!!!!!!

super

Posted by Reviewer1958109 From Ukraine on Nov 08, 2011

Mmm... I like it! I have 3c curly hair and it makes them so soft! On wet hair it smells like an apricot jam. Spreads on hair very quickly.

This is the Best

Posted by Reviewer2884772 From California on Dec 03, 2011

This product is so great, it leaves my hair so soft and managable, it is truly unbelievable for a product low in nasty chemicals.

Natural and fresh

Posted by Reviewer2214019 From Hong Kong on Mar 21, 2011

Do wonders together with the smooth as silk shampoo from giovanni, love that citrus smell