Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1870183 From Latvia on Mar 17, 2011

To this hair infusion has changed the composition. The new stock does not include jojoba oil, shea butter, aleurites moluccana (kukui nut) seed oil. :( I am very upset. Mask with the previous composition was much better.

Works ok, but it is not great.

Posted by NinaNystuen From Norway on Sep 19, 2013

I use this when my hair is really dry, which is pretty often as my hair is thick and curly. I'm a bit disappointed though, as it says Smooth As Silk Xtreme, and I only notice a slight difference. I guess it would be ok if my hair wasn't as thick. I would go for "Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)" instead if your hair really craves moisture - it works way better for me at least. Will not buy again and will not recommend to others either.

m

Posted by 4995465417668377717 on Nov 11, 2013

m

not bad, but not dramatic yet!

Posted by Reviewer1650084 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 06, 2011

My hair is over processed and very dry. This is a moderate treatment,but not that great.

didn't work for me but was ok as an everyday conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2821821 From Australia on Aug 26, 2013

I did not find this very hydrating at all, my normal everyday conditioner was better, i felt like i had to use a very large amount to even make my hair feel even slightly more manageable. will not re-buy, which is a shame because i love most of giovanni's products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »