10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1870183 on Mar 17, 2011

To this hair infusion has changed the composition. The new stock does not include jojoba oil, shea butter, aleurites moluccana (kukui nut) seed oil. :( I am very upset. Mask with the previous composition was much better.

Works ok, but it is not great.

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this when my hair is really dry, which is pretty often as my hair is thick and curly. I'm a bit disappointed though, as it says Smooth As Silk Xtreme, and I only notice a slight difference. I guess it would be ok if my hair wasn't as thick. I would go for "Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)" instead if your hair really craves moisture - it works way better for me at least. Will not buy again and will not recommend to others either.

m

Posted by 4995465417668377717 on Nov 11, 2013

m

No good for my 3b/ 3c hair :(

Posted by CurlyLili on May 22, 2014

I love many Giovanni products, but this just wasn't good to my curly hair, no moisturizing at all for me. But I gave the product to my mum (straight hair) and she liked it. PS: I'd like to say Giovanni Avocado & Olive Oil Utra Moist is the BEST MASK I've ever used, just amazing!

not bad, but not dramatic yet!

Posted by Reviewer1650084 on Oct 06, 2011

My hair is over processed and very dry. This is a moderate treatment,but not that great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »