Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1870183 on Mar 17, 2011

To this hair infusion has changed the composition. The new stock does not include jojoba oil, shea butter, aleurites moluccana (kukui nut) seed oil. :( I am very upset. Mask with the previous composition was much better.

Works ok, but it is not great.

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this when my hair is really dry, which is pretty often as my hair is thick and curly. I'm a bit disappointed though, as it says Smooth As Silk Xtreme, and I only notice a slight difference. I guess it would be ok if my hair wasn't as thick. I would go for "Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)" instead if your hair really craves moisture - it works way better for me at least. Will not buy again and will not recommend to others either.

No good for my 3b/ 3c hair :(

Posted by CurlyLili on May 22, 2014

I love many Giovanni products, but this just wasn't good to my curly hair, no moisturizing at all for me. But I gave the product to my mum (straight hair) and she liked it. PS: I'd like to say Giovanni Avocado & Olive Oil Utra Moist is the BEST MASK I've ever used, just amazing!

not bad, but not dramatic yet!

Posted by Reviewer1650084 on Oct 06, 2011

My hair is over processed and very dry. This is a moderate treatment,but not that great.

didn't work for me but was ok as an everyday conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2821821 on Aug 26, 2013

I did not find this very hydrating at all, my normal everyday conditioner was better, i felt like i had to use a very large amount to even make my hair feel even slightly more manageable. will not re-buy, which is a shame because i love most of giovanni's products.

did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1337762 on Jul 26, 2012

This product does not work for my hair. I can't comb my hair after it. But my hair doesn't like all organic hair products.

Mediocre.

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Mar 24, 2013

I have used this brands products before but never been disappointed as with this product. It takes too long compared to other hair treatment masks and smells terrible. It does give the softness though.