Love it!

Posted by earlyhappybird on Dec 20, 2012

I have color treated hair and this treatment works wonders. My hair is soft, shiny, not greasy, easy to comb.

Ahhh... Well done Giovanni!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

I couldn't decide between this and the Giovanni Nutrifix Hair Reconstructor so I got both. This one not only penetrated my hair better and left it feeling wonderfully silky, but it also has a very pleasant scent (unlike the other one which, like so many other Giovanni products, smells like a bag of licorice all-sorts drenched in red bull, so gross!) One of the things I like best about this is that it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily, just beautifully soft and silky.

Awesome for any hair type!

Posted by 4982713167946642213 on Sep 22, 2013

I have curly, 3a/3b/3c hair. This, along with the Giovanni shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair soft and silky after every wash. I never actually stuck to a product line, as I always tried out whatever works for my hair. But THIS is it! It repairs my hair when it becomes dry and damaged.

THIS IS AMAIZNG!

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Jul 14, 2011

THIS IS AMAIZNG! I’m so picky about hair products. Well cosmetic products at all. But this I can really recommend. I honestly think this is the best product for dry hair that I have ever tried!

I really like this!

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 23, 2011

This product gives me shiny, well hydrated hair without feeling too heavy. I have thin, fine hair.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Mar 03, 2010

It make my hair Soft.

Love all Giovanni products

Posted by Reviewer1595167 on Nov 20, 2010

Makes naturally relaxed curly hair soft and smooth. More so than the regular smooth as silk conditioner.

Great hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer1620405 on Dec 06, 2010

This deep conditioner makes my hair a lot softer. I had been swimming a lot lately and it dried out my hair. This made all the damage go away.

lives up to the name

Posted by Reviewer2779123 on Jan 16, 2011

wow, this stuff is really great. I don't have issues with dryness or damage but I like to deep condition my hair from time to time and this stuff leaves my hair super light, bouncy and soft which isn't always the case with a deep conditioner.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Nov 29, 2011

this is one of the best products i've ever used on my hair - it gives it wonderful body and makes it feel wonderfully soft and moisturized. another great product from giovanni!