I really like this!

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 23, 2011

This product gives me shiny, well hydrated hair without feeling too heavy. I have thin, fine hair.

I like it very much!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 18, 2011

perfect!

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Nov 29, 2011

this is one of the best products i've ever used on my hair - it gives it wonderful body and makes it feel wonderfully soft and moisturized. another great product from giovanni!

My Love!!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 15, 2012

Очень хорошая маска, мне подошла. Волосы после нее мягкие и шелковистые , как в рекламе. Я очень довольна. ********* Very good mask. Hair after it soft and silky, as in advertising. I am very pleased. ********* המסכה טובה . שיער לאחר רך ומשיי, כמו בפרסומות.

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 20, 2012

отличное средство - хорошо увлажняет и разглаживает мои длинные волосы.

Love it!

Posted by earlyhappybird on Dec 20, 2012

I have color treated hair and this treatment works wonders. My hair is soft, shiny, not greasy, easy to comb.

Ahhh... Well done Giovanni!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

I couldn't decide between this and the Giovanni Nutrifix Hair Reconstructor so I got both. This one not only penetrated my hair better and left it feeling wonderfully silky, but it also has a very pleasant scent (unlike the other one which, like so many other Giovanni products, smells like a bag of licorice all-sorts drenched in red bull, so gross!) One of the things I like best about this is that it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily, just beautifully soft and silky.

resolved problem of tangled hair

Posted by DoubleA on Oct 19, 2012

I have very thin hair and if I loose them they tangle. This infusion combat this problem perfectly. For me it´s a kind of godsend. The thing I don´t like in it is that the infusion has silicone that appears from the begging of the list of ingredientes that´s why I would recommend to use it just once a week.

Terrible

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Somehow makes my semi-dry hair very dry and impossible to comb. Not what I expected at all!

The best!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It is the best product from all iherb site for hair! I have damaged, blonde hair. This is a miracle!