Literately, my hair is smooth as silk.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have very dark black hair and my hair designer told me it is something to do with melanin. So I had to bleach my hair so many time. So I ended up with this severely damaged hair. I can't even brush my hair because it gets so tangled. So I cut my hair a lot and tried so many product. But nothing helps my hair but this product. Even though my hair designer told me I cannot restore with any product. But it helps protect any damage. I am not vegan but I use cruelty free and vegetarian ingredients. I cannot believe I paid so much for animal tested products and it usually has chemical toxin in it. I will definately reorder this soon.

Amazing

Posted by iherbite on Sep 11, 2012

As per my review of the Shampoo of this version, I have nothing to complain about at all. This is the most amazing line of products that I have ever used and will never go back. Been looking for my solution to my crazy wild hair for many years and this did not disappoint. I love Giovanni and all of the products they put out are top notch. "iHerbite" forever!!

hair care

Posted by 5413668024812543331 on Sep 12, 2012

Makes my hair soft and smooth.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1675201 on Sep 14, 2012

nice

저는 이 린스 너무 만족해요.

Posted by 5516141530608914777 on Sep 16, 2012

린스 향도 너무 좋고, 부드럽고, 너무 좋아요. 앞으로는 린스는 요것만 쓸 뜻해요. 원래는 린스 뿐만 아니라 트리트먼트도 썼는데요..(긴생머리라).. 요거 쓰면서는 린스 요거 하나만 써도 머리카락이 너무 부드러워요.

The best

Posted by Hjertemat on Sep 18, 2012

This is the best conditioner I have ever tried for my hair

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

Suitable for dry hair ends, moisturizes, provides a smooth, shiny, thin, hair slips between your fingers

WOW ! :)

Posted by Indrute on Sep 19, 2012

I am amazed by this wonderful product. It is so right for my curly/tangling hair. Lately I've been having a problem finding a good conditioner that would give a feeling of smooth and silky hair from the moment you apply it. But this product is my #1 so far! And the effect is even better when combined with few drops of jojoba oil ;) Really recommend this product!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2753421 on Feb 26, 2012

I go to the swimming pool twice a week and after training because of the chlorine in water, my hair looked very unhealthy till i bought this conditioner. It really helps a lot! This is my must-have for hair's extra moisturizing!

Giovanni, Smooth as Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Feb 20, 2012

I love this product and strongly recommend for all users