good

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on May 03, 2011

Keeps my lips smooth, and is very fresh.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Sep 19, 2011

Leaves minty and cooling sensation on my lips, quite nice

Peppermint Treat

Posted by Reviewer2983690 on Jul 18, 2011

I was expecting a very minty lip balm. This one might've just gone way over my expectations! It's VERY minty and fresh. It's got a very pleasant scent too. It goes on smoothly and feels very nice and moisturizing. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the product. :)

Very Good!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

I have tried a lot of lip balms and this is one of the best. I always use it when i`m out in the sun because it has spf 35. It keeps my lips from getting burned. It also has a cooling effect that i really like.

So refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer1106853 on Sep 15, 2011

Love the fresh scent and sensation of peppermint. Moisturising yet non greasy. A must item in summer.

Perfect

Posted by username161 on Nov 01, 2011

Not too greasy, not too thick, scent not too overpowering - an excellent lip balm with good high SPF. Will be buying again for sure.

great mint lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer2821811 on Feb 02, 2012

i love this lip balm with mint smell... and mint feels on my lips! very great for our cold winter! happy use it every day!

The last

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Feb 02, 2012

Well, I just bought my last lip balm brand ever. I don't know why I am just now discovering Giovanni products. This balm WORKS! It doesn't seem to sit around on top of the lips. Can't tell it's there. But no more cracks and peeling. No more dry lips that need licking. It's amazing. I hope this is not just lover's first blush.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 24, 2012

The best lip balm I've ever used

Really good!

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2012

It softens and moisturize my lips, smells fantastic and the spf really works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »