Giovanni, Sunset Styling Lotion, Hair Changer, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2142462 on Jun 14, 2010

I like this product becouse it's safe. Doesn't contain scary toxic chemicals and it works well. The consistency is very liquidy but once you get a feel how to use it it's great. I recommend for curly wavy hair.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2597975 on Dec 29, 2011

The consistency is like water, which surprised me. I use it in damp hair to get volume, and it brings out my waves.

not much different from water

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on Oct 13, 2011

water is the first ingredient and it has the same consistency and is very hard to even put in my hair without it falling between my fingers. I won't repurchase.

Giovanni sunset styling lotion

Posted by Reviewer1478857 on Dec 12, 2011

Great product, create great curls on me.

I really love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer2347546 on Jul 22, 2011

I have searched long and hard and have spend a lot of money to find something that dosen't dry out my hair. I have really curly hair and have found that this is the only product so far that has helped with keeping my hair from drying out. I have to use hairspray still if I want to wear my hair down, which is just fine since I don't have to cut the dry ends of my hair off near as much anymore. I will be super disappointed if this product is ever discontinued.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »