Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Sep 19, 2011

I have a different Giovanni conditioner, bought this one after all the good reviews it got. Well it didn't invigorate me or my scalp at all, I didn't feel any menthol, be it a smell or a cooling sensation. Felt completely useless on my hair. Do not recommend

Seems to make my itchy scalp worse. Sulfate and paraben free.

Posted by Reviewer2985752 on Oct 12, 2011

I could have a tea tree allergy since it made my scalp itch. I'll decrease the concentration and mix it with Giovanni Root 66. Giovanni products have lighter scents than other brands and have ingredients that actually nourish the hair and scalp. I wish they would use a more normal shaped bottle that does not fall over as easily and is easier to pour without getting gunked up in the cap. Their bottles do not travel well at all and leak.

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1368115 on May 20, 2008

I did not like the shampoo or conditioner-but the other products are very good.