Nice to wake up to

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Jan 07, 2011

Refreshing and soothing. I have been consistently impressed with all of Giovanni's shampoos and conditioners.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner and shampoos

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

This has a great smell my daughter has dandruff but this product is so good it releave her scratch. She scratch so bad once she due blood and then keep scratching the scab.... So glad for this product and so well priced. We will be getting more. Sad our last order was over look as I orded 2x conditioners and one shampoo as we had a shampoo that we were trialing for the order before. That we only recieved 1x conditioner when we paid for both. Hopefully that wont happen again. Other than that I recommned this product if you have dandruff.....

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1034718 on Mar 30, 2012

It's an excellent conditioner for my dry hair

Giovanni Products Go!

Posted by Navygirlmalo on Apr 12, 2012

I love all of their products so much, I just bought a second batch to put away. With my fibromyalgia, these products are all natural and sulfate free. Smell great and a little goes a long way!

Love this conditioner

Posted by LymeDisease on May 15, 2012

This conditioner is different than what you would buy at your grocery store or drugstore. It doesn't seem to have the heavy silicone's and at first I thought it wouldn't work as well. But my hair is clean and soft and light. Formulated without the harsh ingredients other products have. The price on iHerb is the best available. Truly. I would pay $3-4 more per bottle if I purchased it in the store. I am trying to lead a non-toxic life and these products help me to do just that.

Giovanni is the best!

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Does not dry my hair out.

Fine Product

Posted by 5388330933263764240 on Aug 08, 2012

I recommend everyone buy products iHerb! Company with quality and reliability. Thanks for everything.

More than a good conditioner for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 11, 2012

Love it, one of my favourite conditioners Ive tried. I have to admit Im very picky because Ive tried so many conditioners who have dried out my hair, left it heavy and greasy. This is a rare product in my opinion- perfect for my thin, damaged hair. Love it, have already bought more of this :)

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2920425 on Sep 18, 2012

I use this on my kids during the school year and it is awesome. I have tried other brands but this one is the best.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 08, 2012