Conditioner

Posted by 4644849137145494876 on Jan 27, 2015

I will keep buying this conditioner. I like it alot.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2025720 on Sep 04, 2008

Wonderful conditioner that really works!

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Jun 20, 2010

I will continue to purchase the Giovanni product line. Thank you! iherb.com

I love this too!!

Posted by Reviewer2067327 on Mar 28, 2009

A must to go with the shampoo of the same name. Very conditioning and makes your scalp feel fresh,

Love this conditioner

Posted by LymeDisease on May 15, 2012

This conditioner is different than what you would buy at your grocery store or drugstore. It doesn't seem to have the heavy silicone's and at first I thought it wouldn't work as well. But my hair is clean and soft and light. Formulated without the harsh ingredients other products have. The price on iHerb is the best available. Truly. I would pay $3-4 more per bottle if I purchased it in the store. I am trying to lead a non-toxic life and these products help me to do just that.

ME ENCANTA!! SUAVIDAD EXTREMA Y AYUDA AL ALISADO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me encanta, lo uso junto con su champú y no me puede gustar mas....me deja el pelo super suave y además me ayuda al alisado, casi no es necesario usar planchas después para tener el pelo lacio y sin encrespamiento. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

tea tree conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1822306 on Mar 21, 2011

this is the best conditioner ever.My boyfriend even loves it.It makes your scalp tingle and your hair is so soft.I will order it again.

A good conditioner to go with the TTTT shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013

I've been a Giovanni shampoo/conditioner/bodywash fan now for a few years and just started using the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo & conditioner and LOVE it! I feel more fresh and clean than any other shampoo/conditioner. Smells good, feels great, can't beat the price. I love it also because of the natural ingredients and knowing I"m not pouring toxins and SLS into my hair and skin.

EU

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Feb 23, 2015

I like it.

Love this conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1864624 on Sep 03, 2011

Giovanni's Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner has been great for my hair. I prefer to use it and it's companion shampoo rather than dandruff shampoo as it seems to be gentler on the texture of my hair, yet takes care of the tendency of my scalp to be dry.