Very good

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Sep 08, 2015

My scalp is not itchy anymore after using this! I love it along with the shampoo!

Very good

Posted by 4761957115954346593 on Nov 12, 2015

It's natural and makes my hair silky smooth and smells nice too and that's all I wanted from a conditioner, so 5 points to this product!

My hair was falling out

Posted by 4656782952835299192 on Dec 23, 2014

I have been using this product for approximately one month and LOVE IT. A friend gave me a small amount plus the shampoo to try and I was amazed with the results, so went to iHerb and purchase my own. This product has a lovely peppermint fragrance and leaves your hair so soft and shiny. Very happy to highly recommend Giovanni and iHerb. We live in New Zealand and received my order an amazing 4 days after the order. BRILLIANT

nice

Posted by Reviewer2859320 on Jan 01, 2015

smooth hair

Conditioner

Posted by 4644849137145494876 on Jan 27, 2015

I will keep buying this conditioner. I like it alot.

Fresh smell, great quality

Posted by 5507436119886401519 on Feb 11, 2015

I LOVE the Giovanni product line, and the line always manages to surprise me - in a good way. This conditioner is great for cowashing (I'm a 2b/c girl), but I only use a very tiny bit on my fingertips since my hair is easily weighed down. The smell (peppermint) is fresh and invigorating.

EU

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Feb 23, 2015

I like it.

Efficace

Posted by 5113736361671111099 on Apr 19, 2015

Je l'utilise comme co-wash et il est juste excellent

Acondicionador ligerito

Posted by SIESOY on May 05, 2014

Me gusta porque buscaba un acondicionador ligerito que no me engrasara el pelo, sólo que me suavizara para que fuese más fácil desenredarlo pero sin quitarme la sensación de limpio chirriante que consigo con el champú, y es justo lo que hace, pero si buscas un acondicionador super hidratante no es el tuyo.

ME ENCANTA!! SUAVIDAD EXTREMA Y AYUDA AL ALISADO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me encanta, lo uso junto con su champú y no me puede gustar mas....me deja el pelo super suave y además me ayuda al alisado, casi no es necesario usar planchas después para tener el pelo lacio y sin encrespamiento. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||