Conditioner

Posted by 4644849137145494876 on Jan 27, 2015

I will keep buying this conditioner. I like it alot.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2859320 on Jan 01, 2015

smooth hair

My hair was falling out

Posted by 4656782952835299192 on Dec 23, 2014

I have been using this product for approximately one month and LOVE IT. A friend gave me a small amount plus the shampoo to try and I was amazed with the results, so went to iHerb and purchase my own. This product has a lovely peppermint fragrance and leaves your hair so soft and shiny. Very happy to highly recommend Giovanni and iHerb. We live in New Zealand and received my order an amazing 4 days after the order. BRILLIANT

Strong smell

Posted by 5571564743948962283 on Oct 31, 2014

I generally love the Giovanni products, but this one smells very strong. I have used other tea tree products that were ok, but this smells so strong that I feel pain in my nose and sinuses! Next time I will go back to another Giovanni shampoo.

Does not work for oily hair

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Oct 17, 2014

I have very long, fine, slightly wavy hair, with oily roots and dry ends. This shampoo, together with the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat conditioner, are the first "natural" products I have ever tryed for my hair. At first, they left my hair VERY rough, tangled and dull, and it looked and felt greasy only after a few hours after washing it. I considered this as the adaptation period for my hair to "detox" so I decided to keep on using these products and see what happened next. After a couple of weeks, my hair started to look fine again, softer and shinier (nothing spectacular, though), BUT, it continued getting greasy very quickly. Besides, I noticed a residue covering my scalp that would get underneath my fingernails if I scratched my head. This had never happened to me before. Now, after 2 months using the Giovanni shapoo and conditioner, the situation is the same. My hair looks fine enough but it gets greasy VERY quickly and there's still the weird residue on my scalp. These are not the right products for me.

Good product

Posted by 5216544427982233782 on Oct 07, 2014

It makes a good set with the Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo

ok

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok

Good

Posted by Reviewer1734592 on Aug 02, 2014

Cette après-shampoing est vraiment bien. Il démêle bien les cheveux, rafraîchi le cuir chevelu. Très bien pour faire les co-wash.

ME ENCANTA!! SUAVIDAD EXTREMA Y AYUDA AL ALISADO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me encanta, lo uso junto con su champú y no me puede gustar mas....me deja el pelo super suave y además me ayuda al alisado, casi no es necesario usar planchas después para tener el pelo lacio y sin encrespamiento. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Bon produit

Posted by 5414225314340831426 on May 22, 2014

sent bon s'applique bien :)