Acondicionador ligerito

Posted by SIESOY on May 05, 2014

Me gusta porque buscaba un acondicionador ligerito que no me engrasara el pelo, sólo que me suavizara para que fuese más fácil desenredarlo pero sin quitarme la sensación de limpio chirriante que consigo con el champú, y es justo lo que hace, pero si buscas un acondicionador super hidratante no es el tuyo.

muy contenta con el producto

Posted by 5085454023648613019 on Apr 21, 2014

El champu, junto al acondicionador, me han sorprendido gratamente, dejan el pelo limpio y sedoso, tengo la sensación de llevar el pelo muy cuidado. Además la sensación de frescor es muy agradable para irritaciones ocasionales...

Great conditioner

Posted by 4843372066056245627 on Jan 26, 2014

This shampoo included with the conditioner gives an invigorating wash. It makes my hair tingle and I love the smell. Both Shampoo and Conditioner are great, but I would recommend you use them together for best results. They left my hair really soft. I wouldn't say they helped keep my oily hair fresh for longer though.

Good

Posted by 5186913390961424539 on Dec 14, 2013

Bon après shampoing

Pretty decent

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

Not the best conditioner but can I just say iherb shipping is awesome they accidentally forgot one of my items and once I notified them the shipped it super fast for free!!!! You cannot beat that, I love this site!

Nice Conditioner

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Nov 20, 2013

Ordered it for my sister. She enjoyed it and asked me to order two more! It has mint smell and it calm skin on the head

Not bad / Неплохо

Posted by AmberCat on Nov 08, 2013

Неплохой кондиционер для жирных волос. Не слишком питательный, но и не утяжеляет волосы. Имеет яркий, ментоловый запах, который, к сожалению, не задерживается на волосах. This is fair conditioner for oily hair. Not very supply, but, otherwise, it don't make hair heavier. It have bright menthol flavor which, unfortunately, dissipates very fast.

Makes my hair shine, and seems to tone out the red out of my blonde hair!

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013

not particularly soft but I like the smell and look of my hair after using.

Good product

Posted by 5102828359621888440 on Sep 21, 2013

I don't know if this product mkes any changes with my hair as I treat my hir with many other products as well, but it definately doesn't make it worse. Smells good.

hmm..