I like it

Posted by Reviewer1034718 on Mar 30, 2012

It's an excellent conditioner for my dry hair

Giovanni Products Go!

Posted by Navygirlmalo on Apr 12, 2012

I love all of their products so much, I just bought a second batch to put away. With my fibromyalgia, these products are all natural and sulfate free. Smell great and a little goes a long way!

Love this conditioner

Posted by LymeDisease on May 15, 2012

This conditioner is different than what you would buy at your grocery store or drugstore. It doesn't seem to have the heavy silicone's and at first I thought it wouldn't work as well. But my hair is clean and soft and light. Formulated without the harsh ingredients other products have. The price on iHerb is the best available. Truly. I would pay $3-4 more per bottle if I purchased it in the store. I am trying to lead a non-toxic life and these products help me to do just that.

Giovanni is the best!

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Does not dry my hair out.

More than a good conditioner for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 11, 2012

Love it, one of my favourite conditioners Ive tried. I have to admit Im very picky because Ive tried so many conditioners who have dried out my hair, left it heavy and greasy. This is a rare product in my opinion- perfect for my thin, damaged hair. Love it, have already bought more of this :)

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2920425 on Sep 18, 2012

I use this on my kids during the school year and it is awesome. I have tried other brands but this one is the best.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 08, 2012

very good

OK

Posted by 5554582862125976784 on Jan 23, 2013

BUENO

Cool feeling!

Posted by Eco-cosmetics on May 03, 2013

Good, but seems it little dry out my hair because of tea tree. I like menthol cool feeling, but it is not so strong!

A good conditioner to go with the TTTT shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013

I've been a Giovanni shampoo/conditioner/bodywash fan now for a few years and just started using the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo & conditioner and LOVE it! I feel more fresh and clean than any other shampoo/conditioner. Smells good, feels great, can't beat the price. I love it also because of the natural ingredients and knowing I"m not pouring toxins and SLS into my hair and skin.