Ok for Co-wash, but not nourishing enough

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I have 2C/3A hair and I simply found this product not moisturizing enough. However, I did like the tingly, minty feeling it left on my scalp :D - Overall, I would say it is not too bad if you are looking for a super-light conditioner, probably best to use for a co-wash if you are a curly girl like me :)

quality

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Aug 15, 2013

Buen producto, sin embargo no recomendable para cabellos con escamación capilar.

Supergood!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jun 22, 2013

I'm superhappy with both the shampoo and this conditioner! My hair feels great.

A good conditioner to go with the TTTT shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013

I've been a Giovanni shampoo/conditioner/bodywash fan now for a few years and just started using the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo & conditioner and LOVE it! I feel more fresh and clean than any other shampoo/conditioner. Smells good, feels great, can't beat the price. I love it also because of the natural ingredients and knowing I"m not pouring toxins and SLS into my hair and skin.

Cool feeling!

Posted by Eco-cosmetics on May 03, 2013

Good, but seems it little dry out my hair because of tea tree. I like menthol cool feeling, but it is not so strong!

OK

Posted by 5554582862125976784 on Jan 23, 2013

BUENO

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 08, 2012

very good

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2920425 on Sep 18, 2012

I use this on my kids during the school year and it is awesome. I have tried other brands but this one is the best.

More than a good conditioner for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 11, 2012

Love it, one of my favourite conditioners Ive tried. I have to admit Im very picky because Ive tried so many conditioners who have dried out my hair, left it heavy and greasy. This is a rare product in my opinion- perfect for my thin, damaged hair. Love it, have already bought more of this :)

It is very easy.

Posted by 4644211973692003152 on Aug 11, 2012

It is very easy. I think that in a duo with the same shampoo is not strong enough. For my oily roots and dry at the tips of the hair, it will not be saved. Do not weigh down your hair, for it is a plus, easy to comb.