Giovanni is the best!

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Does not dry my hair out.

Nice Conditioner

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Nov 20, 2013

Ordered it for my sister. She enjoyed it and asked me to order two more! It has mint smell and it calm skin on the head

Good

Posted by 5186913390961424539 on Dec 14, 2013

Bon après shampoing

Great conditioner

Posted by 4843372066056245627 on Jan 26, 2014

This shampoo included with the conditioner gives an invigorating wash. It makes my hair tingle and I love the smell. Both Shampoo and Conditioner are great, but I would recommend you use them together for best results. They left my hair really soft. I wouldn't say they helped keep my oily hair fresh for longer though.

More than a good conditioner for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 11, 2012

Love it, one of my favourite conditioners Ive tried. I have to admit Im very picky because Ive tried so many conditioners who have dried out my hair, left it heavy and greasy. This is a rare product in my opinion- perfect for my thin, damaged hair. Love it, have already bought more of this :)

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2920425 on Sep 18, 2012

I use this on my kids during the school year and it is awesome. I have tried other brands but this one is the best.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 08, 2012

very good

OK

Posted by 5554582862125976784 on Jan 23, 2013

BUENO

Cool feeling!

Posted by Eco-cosmetics on May 03, 2013

Good, but seems it little dry out my hair because of tea tree. I like menthol cool feeling, but it is not so strong!

A good conditioner to go with the TTTT shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 14, 2013

I've been a Giovanni shampoo/conditioner/bodywash fan now for a few years and just started using the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo & conditioner and LOVE it! I feel more fresh and clean than any other shampoo/conditioner. Smells good, feels great, can't beat the price. I love it also because of the natural ingredients and knowing I"m not pouring toxins and SLS into my hair and skin.