Supergood!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jun 22, 2013

I'm superhappy with both the shampoo and this conditioner! My hair feels great.

Nice Conditioner

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Nov 20, 2013

Ordered it for my sister. She enjoyed it and asked me to order two more! It has mint smell and it calm skin on the head

Good

Posted by 5186913390961424539 on Dec 14, 2013

Bon après shampoing

Great conditioner

Posted by 4843372066056245627 on Jan 26, 2014

This shampoo included with the conditioner gives an invigorating wash. It makes my hair tingle and I love the smell. Both Shampoo and Conditioner are great, but I would recommend you use them together for best results. They left my hair really soft. I wouldn't say they helped keep my oily hair fresh for longer though.

Acondicionador ligerito

Posted by SIESOY on May 05, 2014

Me gusta porque buscaba un acondicionador ligerito que no me engrasara el pelo, sólo que me suavizara para que fuese más fácil desenredarlo pero sin quitarme la sensación de limpio chirriante que consigo con el champú, y es justo lo que hace, pero si buscas un acondicionador super hidratante no es el tuyo.

ME ENCANTA!! SUAVIDAD EXTREMA Y AYUDA AL ALISADO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me encanta, lo uso junto con su champú y no me puede gustar mas....me deja el pelo super suave y además me ayuda al alisado, casi no es necesario usar planchas después para tener el pelo lacio y sin encrespamiento. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Nice

Posted by VeganFamily on Jan 09, 2011

Like others have mentioned, the Giovanni line carries high-quality products. You can even use a touch of this as a leave-in conditioner.

good

Posted by Reviewer1304418 on Feb 27, 2011

very good

will ALWAYS buy this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2646534 on Jul 13, 2011

I have fallen in love with this conditioner!! I love the tingle feeling on the scalp I get with this product, not to mention the way this stuff detangles!!! LOVE IT!!!!

just love it!!!!!!!!