Fine Product

Posted by 5388330933263764240 on Aug 08, 2012

I recommend everyone buy products iHerb! Company with quality and reliability. Thanks for everything.

Giovanni is the best!

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Does not dry my hair out.

This doesnt' work at all.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

After reading the raving reviews I decided to try this. Sadly, this doesn't work for me at all. I have slight oily scalp. I like the minty and cool feeling after using but later in the day, my scalp feel so itchy. Perhaps the tea tree oil is too strong for me. Also, it makes my hair awfully dry. I bought the tea tree conditioner too and that is the worst conditioner I ever used. I had to use double of the amount I usually use and even then it doesn't help to smoothen my hair. It makes my hair very hard to comb through. Would buy this again.

Love this conditioner

Posted by LymeDisease on May 15, 2012

This conditioner is different than what you would buy at your grocery store or drugstore. It doesn't seem to have the heavy silicone's and at first I thought it wouldn't work as well. But my hair is clean and soft and light. Formulated without the harsh ingredients other products have. The price on iHerb is the best available. Truly. I would pay $3-4 more per bottle if I purchased it in the store. I am trying to lead a non-toxic life and these products help me to do just that.

Giovanni Products Go!

Posted by Navygirlmalo on Apr 12, 2012

I love all of their products so much, I just bought a second batch to put away. With my fibromyalgia, these products are all natural and sulfate free. Smell great and a little goes a long way!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1034718 on Mar 30, 2012

It's an excellent conditioner for my dry hair

love giovanni

Posted by Reviewer2346347 on Mar 09, 2012

Love this, wonderful product. Great service.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner and shampoos

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

This has a great smell my daughter has dandruff but this product is so good it releave her scratch. She scratch so bad once she due blood and then keep scratching the scab.... So glad for this product and so well priced. We will be getting more. Sad our last order was over look as I orded 2x conditioners and one shampoo as we had a shampoo that we were trialing for the order before. That we only recieved 1x conditioner when we paid for both. Hopefully that wont happen again. Other than that I recommned this product if you have dandruff.....

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2393318 on Dec 31, 2011

Will continue to keep buying. Love this product!!!!

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3124057 on Dec 27, 2011

Refreshing, very nice. Good quality product