Fresh smell

Posted by Reviewer1551877 on Dec 01, 2009

Bubbling is good. The head is refreshing. The hair is creaky when flushing it. There is no problem when the conditioner is done.

Great product for oily hair and dandruff

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Aug 31, 2013

I've tried everything against dandruff: Selenium Sulfide and Zinc Pyrithione, among others. This one did the trick. I would not advise to use this one with dry hair as it has the tendency to dry the hair, which is good for oily hair like mine. Although I would prefer something more natural, as this shampoo is somehow similar to the over the shelf products, regarding the ingredient list.

Refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2941732 on Apr 28, 2011

Loved the smell and loved the way my scalp tingled after using this shampoo.

Giovanni shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on May 23, 2011

This shampoo leaves my hair soft, but I'm finding my scalp a little itchy. It brings out the natural wave in my hair.

Small amount but good product

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Aug 16, 2011

Affordable, smells good like a mild tea tree. Lathers nice and cleans hair. Will buy again. Update: gives me dandruff

Very stong peppermint fumes. Seems to make my head itch. Sulfate and paraben free.

Posted by Reviewer2985752 on Oct 12, 2011

I thought I'd try this to relieve an itchy scalp. Instead it seems to make it worse when used alone. I could have a tea tree allergy. I now mix some of it in with neem shampoo which already helped an itchy scalp. It has very strong peppermint "fumes" so make sure you keep your eyes tightly closed or it will burn. I'll keep using it diluted with the neem shampoo so I can get the benefits of the tea tree.

didn't work as I wished

Posted by Reviewer2021935 on Jan 31, 2012

help for the ichyness, but not for the oily scalp.

Triple treat shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2247588 on Feb 08, 2012

It seems a bit to heavy for my fine hair,I bought it for my dry scalp.

Minty- Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1648240 on May 07, 2012

I like this shampoo. It is so fresh when you apply it to your hair and it smells wonderful. Great for summer time

Takes some getting used to.

Posted by 5751132479535275404 on Jun 28, 2012

This shampoo smells great but it's not as invigorating as it claims.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »