Great Clarifier!

Posted by Reviewer2983624 on Nov 28, 2012

My hair is dry(4b/c texture) so I was previously using Giovanni's 50:50 Balanced, Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo. I loved it, but I wanted something a little more clarifying. Since I loved that Giovanni clarifying shampoo so much, I decided to use one of their others. I was really tempted to go for their Golden Wheat, Deep Cleanse Shampoo, but I thought it might be TOO cleansing for my hair type and chickened out. So, I decided on this Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo. After using this shampoo, my hair is left feeling completely cleansed of any products and oils that I use regularly, but it does not feel dry or stripped of its natural scalp oils. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell. It's has a slight mint smell and the smell of mint has always made me sick to my stomach. The smell is not overpowering, so I'm able to use it, rinse it, and then apply my regular conditioner and not notice it anymore. Other than that,I love this shampoo.

Perfect for dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2627202 on Jan 05, 2010

Smells lovely of peppermint, gives a cooling feeling. Really helps with dandruff problems.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by FeelingWonderful on Sep 24, 2009

This seems like a great product, my hair is doing well but it's only been a short while.. Definitely an invigorating fragrance : )

Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

I have an oily, sensitive and dandruff prone scalp with very long, thick, wavy, dry hair. This shampoo does a good job of cleansing the scalp of excess oil without stripping, and leaves it feeling very fresh, compared to all the drugstore shampoos I've tried which left my hair oily in less than 2 days (I wash my hair twice a week) with waxy/oily buildup! This shampoo, however, feels great when washing, all cool and tingly! Smells like peppermint, and lathers decently. I do find it can be drying, especially for normal-dry hair, but it works for me. I recommend it and would buy again.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

I have fine and oily hair and I have found that this is the first natural shampoo that I have ever tried that actually doesn't make my hair greasy in half a day. I can wash my hair happily every other day. For years I have been using a fantastic Australian shampoo for oily hair that worked really well - but it is full of SLS's and other nasties. I've tried many natural shampoos over the years looking for something to replace my chemical laden one, and now I've found it! Personally I'm not a huge fan of the minty smell, but that's because I hate any smell of mint. My kids love it too. So a big THUMBS UP! (four stars not five for the minty smell)

Its shampoo

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

Good stuff a little harsh on my skin, has a nice smell and foams well

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

hea lõhn, puhtad juuksed. kõõma ja sügeluse vastu ei aita kahjuks.

Makes your hair clean

Posted by Reviewer3121069 on May 18, 2012

I have blond damaged hair. Roots are oily but otherwise they are quite dry. It is hard to choose right shampoo. So I tried Tea Tree and I have moisturizing conditioner not eco product but quite good one(Sencience silk moisture) and Davines conditioner which I use as a hair mask. During washing it dries hair and scalp a lot and I definitely need conditioner. But afterwards they are really clean. My hair felt so fresh and smell was good. It made my scalp a bit itchy but it got better after 3 to 4 times. Have to say that my hair is better than they use to be. It´s probably not suitable for everyone but this shampoo is worth trying.

두피가려움엔

Posted by Reviewer1579165 on Jun 17, 2012

두피가 지루성이거나 그렇진 않은데 감고 안 개운한 느낌이 들고 가려워서 그리고 여름이라 이 제품 쓰는데 가려움증은 없어졌어요 여름에만 쓰려구요 샴푸만 하면 너무 뻣뻣하니까 꼭 컨디셔너써야해요

great