Great product

Posted by Reviewer1828561 on Nov 04, 2008

Works great on my hair, leaves it shiny, light, although has to be used with conditioner for detangling. I buy the Tripple Treat Conditioner to go with the shampoo. I've already been using these products for 3 months and will definitely keep buying them more. Most important is that all the ingredients are natural, no harmful chemicals!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Aug 23, 2008

I started using this shampoo about a month ago and was startled by how much old product it removed from my hair. My hair is now lighter, silkier and so much more manageable. Just be careful not to let it drip into your eyes or those of your little ones. It burns! Highly recommended! A truly wonderful organic shampoo.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3280561 on Oct 06, 2009

It's very good for scalp skin of Seborrheic dermatitis .It feels cold, when shampooing.

Deep cleansing shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2664320 on Aug 02, 2010

This is one of the only shampoos that works for my delicate hair & sensitive/oily scalp. It would be too drying for some people, but I have a naturally oily scalp so it's perfect.

good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 10, 2012

It is like, well washed, the hair shiny and lush. Flavor of refreshing, invigorating

Good ingredients...

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Jun 28, 2009

I add extra rosemary oil to this shampoo and conditioner for my husband... to help treat his dandruff.

Awesome product!

Posted by MyraID on May 31, 2014

I have finished 2 or 3 bottles for now.. and another is on the way! I have itchy scalp, and living in Singapore (the weather is hot and humid and not a good combination with my kinda scalp).. nevertheless this shampoo helps a lot to relieve the itchiness! 5 stars for the minty feeling!

FRESCOR PARA EL CUERO CABELLUDO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo compré porque sufro dermatitis seborreica y siempre he oído que el aceite de árbol de té va muy bien para este tipo de problemas con la piel. Desde su primer uso noté un frescor en el cuero cabelludo, que para los que como yo sufráis de dermatitis sabréis lo mucho que eso se agradece. Me deja el pelo super limpio y además muy suave y lacio....casi no tienes que pasarte la plancha luego....me ha gustado mucho...lo uso junto con el acondicionador y me va de vicio!!! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

so glad to find it

Posted by Reviewer2826153 on Sep 11, 2010

I have skin reactions related to tickborne illness and this works to keep scalp healthy. I respond well to tea tree oil. But close your eyes as it can be stingy. Other well known shampoos which do the same thing are considered very toxic. I stumbled upon it elsewhere in a brick and mortar and was glad to find it here! Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Great Great Great!

Posted by Reviewer2025720 on Sep 04, 2008

I LOVE this shampoo! It smells great! Really wakes you up!!