My husband loves this product

Posted by bbchris on May 01, 2015

It smells great and you don't have to use too much to get a great shampoo lather. This is our third order!

El mejor!

Posted by 5407943405866488964 on May 19, 2014

ME encanta!!! Gracias a este cahnpú ya no tengo picores! Te deja muhco frescor en la cabeza, y además el pelo te lo suaviza mucho!! :)

Great shampoo for limp, fine hair & itchy scalp!!

Posted by Reviewer2288111 on Apr 07, 2013

This is the first time i purchase a Giovanni shampoo and i have to say it was really worth it! I have oily limp hair and this shampoo is great to treat that. my mom uses this to treat her scalp dandruff problem and she reports that is really working. my hair feels so soft and rich after first time shampooing with this product.. Totally recommended.

feels great

Posted by Reviewer2290490 on Apr 05, 2011

Does not leave my hair stripped and love the minty feeling to my scalp

It's freezing!

Posted by Reviewer2257897 on Nov 12, 2011

It's freezing my scalp and it helps from dandruff!

Para pelos grasos

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

esta es una maravilla para quienes sufren de picor en el cuero cabelludo, deja una sensacion refrescante (a pesar de yo tener el pelo seco y cuero cabelludo seco) no me reseco para nada el pelo ni el cuero cabelludo lo que me hace pensar que este shampoo es excelente para cualquier cabeza!! me encanto

Best shampoo ever !

Posted by 5707126845472782021 on Jul 14, 2014

My husband and I have been using this shampoo regularly for a couple of years and we both love it. The tea tree really wakes up your scalp in a pleasant way. I have normal/dry hair and my husband has oily hair yet it suits us both ... I just use a richer conditioner. I have used other Giovanni shampoos and conditioners and they've all been excellent but this is my personal favourite.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2310902 on Jun 03, 2011

This is the second time i buy it. I love the tingleling feeling this shampoo gives. I am very sensitive and most shamoops make me itch, but I have no problem with this.

BEST SHAMPOO EVER!

Posted by carolyntay on Jan 14, 2016

I have really oily and clogged pores and sometimes it makes my scalp itch. I also live in a hot and humid country. I tried using multiple brands to clarify and solve my itch problem but non works. Until I found Giovanni, I'm so impressed! Even brands like Loreal Professional, Eugene Perma can't work, Giovanni deep cleanse my scalp and has a cooling effect. I will definitely stock up on em!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Jan 19, 2012

Love Love Love this shampoo! Does wonders for my hair...doesn't leave any residue yet still moisturizing.