Love the smell and feeling

Posted by 5322968965365750901 on Jan 10, 2014

It has helped with my dandruff but not 100%. I love the smell and the cool feeling it gives you. Not sure if this is drying my hair out though.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jan 09, 2014

I love this shampoo, and my skin feels better now.

Smell is super strong

Posted by mariannarafaella on Jan 01, 2014

Although it doesn't keep in hair, the smell is too strong. Like mint drops. I hate it. But the shampoo does its job, the hair stays clean and not so ripped off, but the shampoo causes some tangling, so a conditioner is needed. I would like more if smell was not so horrible.

Dissapointed

Posted by 5375687886603089821 on Dec 29, 2013

After reading all the positive reviews I bought this, hoping it would help my dry and itchy scalp. But it made it itch even more, and it stung and made my scalp sore. I addition the smell was way too strong and even though I used the Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner afterwards, my hair still became very dry and tangled and difficult to style

muy refrescante

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Dec 17, 2013

No he notado grandes efectos antigrasa aun pero es muy agradable el frescor que deja.

Caused problems with scalp - had to give it up

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

I really really really wanted to love this shampoo after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunatelly it made my scalp super itchy resulting in sores and dandruff. Also, too much menthol.

No change

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013

I was hoping this would clear up my scalp but it only dried it out and made things worse. So disappointed I love Giovanni products :-(

Good Shampoo

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Nov 20, 2013

My hair become less oily after using this product. I ordered it for my sister. She is impressed and asked me two more sets of this shampoo and conditioner!

Love the scent but average

Posted by WorkingMum on Nov 15, 2013

Average. Like the fact that it has tea tree and the scent. Will probably try other range.

A+ for oily roots

Posted by 5310990729575214013 on Nov 10, 2013

Clarifies excellently without stripping the hair or scalp. Leaves a pleasant tingly feeling and smells nice too.