Great product

Posted by 5489146184933077963 on Sep 30, 2013

I use this shampoo few days, and my hair is amazing. In future I will use this shampoo. Now he is my favorite, thank you iherb.

Good product

Posted by 5102828359621888440 on Sep 21, 2013

I don't know if this product mkes any changes with my hair as I treat my hir with many other products as well, but it definately doesn't make it worse. Smells good.

hmm..

Posted by 5304178980845251757 on Sep 13, 2013

so so...

Amazing

Posted by 4747655493556744822 on Sep 11, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend because he suffer from dermatitis, he's so glad with this shampoo and his itchiness has stopped! The smell is very nice too

Great product for oily hair and dandruff

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Aug 31, 2013

I've tried everything against dandruff: Selenium Sulfide and Zinc Pyrithione, among others. This one did the trick. I would not advise to use this one with dry hair as it has the tendency to dry the hair, which is good for oily hair like mine. Although I would prefer something more natural, as this shampoo is somehow similar to the over the shelf products, regarding the ingredient list.

Buen champú

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Aug 07, 2013

Es un gran champú natural, desgraciadamente no ha funcionado conmigo que padezco de escamación capilar, sin embargo lo recomendaría porque pienso que es una buena marca y sus componenetes son cojonudos.

Really invigorating!

Posted by 5252663591706176559 on Jul 08, 2013

I've been using this product for awhile as a clarifying shampoo and i love it cos it's cooling and really makes your scalp feels so clean!

giovanni miss

Posted by 5261341543333194087 on Jul 07, 2013

Worst shampoo. Doesnt clean hair well nor lathers. Have to use a lot of it to feel clean

Meh.

Posted by underfundig on Jul 05, 2013

It lathers nicely, smells good and feels good when using it. But I'm yet to find a natural shampoo that actually makes my hair look good. This just makes it look dull. And it doesn't do much for my scalp either. It's a bit less itchy, but it's flaky just the same. Won't buy again.

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jun 22, 2013

I'm superhappy with this shampoo!! Will order again for sure.