Amazing

Posted by 4747655493556744822 on Sep 11, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend because he suffer from dermatitis, he's so glad with this shampoo and his itchiness has stopped! The smell is very nice too

The best shampoo ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2386662 on Nov 22, 2012

I really love this shampoo and buy it over and over again. It gently cleanses the hair and scalp. You don't have to wash your hair as often as with other shampoos.It contains botanical oils of peppermint and eucalyptus, really refreshing.

Great product

Posted by 5489146184933077963 on Sep 30, 2013

I use this shampoo few days, and my hair is amazing. In future I will use this shampoo. Now he is my favorite, thank you iherb.

Good Shampoo

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Nov 20, 2013

My hair become less oily after using this product. I ordered it for my sister. She is impressed and asked me two more sets of this shampoo and conditioner!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I've been using Giovanni shampoo and conditioner for a couple of yrs, and like it a lot for all the reasons one likes a good shampoo and conditioner. What I REALLY like about this is the tea tree. It feels good and smells good -- kind of cooling and invigorating.

A+ for oily roots

Posted by 5310990729575214013 on Nov 10, 2013

Clarifies excellently without stripping the hair or scalp. Leaves a pleasant tingly feeling and smells nice too.

Really Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Apr 30, 2009

I've had a dry and itchy scalp for several years and this shampoo has done the trick. It took a couple of days/washes for me to feel a difference, as my scalp was seriously dry. But now I don't have any problems and feel much more comfortable. (The fact that this shampoo is also sulfate-free helps, as it therefore contains less harmful ingredients that could cause irritation.)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3077538 on May 03, 2009

It works great!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2228498 on May 21, 2009

Once I started using this, along with the Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner, all my scalp problems went away!

Amazing shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1952635 on Jun 06, 2009

I love this stuff. It may not lather up as much as a conventional shampoo would, but the tingly feel and the invigorating scent are wonderful. Perfect shampoo after a hot workout or being out in the sun. I'll be getting this one for as long as it's available!