Really invigorating!

Posted by 5252663591706176559 on Jul 08, 2013

I've been using this product for awhile as a clarifying shampoo and i love it cos it's cooling and really makes your scalp feels so clean!

Great shampoo for limp, fine hair & itchy scalp!!

Posted by Reviewer2288111 on Apr 07, 2013

This is the first time i purchase a Giovanni shampoo and i have to say it was really worth it! I have oily limp hair and this shampoo is great to treat that. my mom uses this to treat her scalp dandruff problem and she reports that is really working. my hair feels so soft and rich after first time shampooing with this product.. Totally recommended.

Amazing

Posted by 4747655493556744822 on Sep 11, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend because he suffer from dermatitis, he's so glad with this shampoo and his itchiness has stopped! The smell is very nice too

The best shampoo ever!!

Posted by Reviewer2386662 on Nov 22, 2012

I really love this shampoo and buy it over and over again. It gently cleanses the hair and scalp. You don't have to wash your hair as often as with other shampoos.It contains botanical oils of peppermint and eucalyptus, really refreshing.

Great product

Posted by 5489146184933077963 on Sep 30, 2013

I use this shampoo few days, and my hair is amazing. In future I will use this shampoo. Now he is my favorite, thank you iherb.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I've been using Giovanni shampoo and conditioner for a couple of yrs, and like it a lot for all the reasons one likes a good shampoo and conditioner. What I REALLY like about this is the tea tree. It feels good and smells good -- kind of cooling and invigorating.

A+ for oily roots

Posted by 5310990729575214013 on Nov 10, 2013

Clarifies excellently without stripping the hair or scalp. Leaves a pleasant tingly feeling and smells nice too.

Really Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Apr 30, 2009

I've had a dry and itchy scalp for several years and this shampoo has done the trick. It took a couple of days/washes for me to feel a difference, as my scalp was seriously dry. But now I don't have any problems and feel much more comfortable. (The fact that this shampoo is also sulfate-free helps, as it therefore contains less harmful ingredients that could cause irritation.)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3077538 on May 03, 2009

It works great!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2228498 on May 21, 2009

Once I started using this, along with the Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner, all my scalp problems went away!