so glad to find it

Posted by Reviewer2826153 on Sep 11, 2010

I have skin reactions related to tickborne illness and this works to keep scalp healthy. I respond well to tea tree oil. But close your eyes as it can be stingy. Other well known shampoos which do the same thing are considered very toxic. I stumbled upon it elsewhere in a brick and mortar and was glad to find it here! Definitely will be a repeat customer.

Great Great Great!

Posted by Reviewer2025720 on Sep 04, 2008

I LOVE this shampoo! It smells great! Really wakes you up!!

FRESCOR PARA EL CUERO CABELLUDO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo compré porque sufro dermatitis seborreica y siempre he oído que el aceite de árbol de té va muy bien para este tipo de problemas con la piel. Desde su primer uso noté un frescor en el cuero cabelludo, que para los que como yo sufráis de dermatitis sabréis lo mucho que eso se agradece. Me deja el pelo super limpio y además muy suave y lacio....casi no tienes que pasarte la plancha luego....me ha gustado mucho...lo uso junto con el acondicionador y me va de vicio!!! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Fresh smell

Posted by Reviewer1551877 on Dec 01, 2009

Bubbling is good. The head is refreshing. The hair is creaky when flushing it. There is no problem when the conditioner is done.

not very good

Posted by Reviewer1440933 on Jun 03, 2008

I really don't like, probably not for my type of hair.And it stings on the scalp. Personally I prefer Avalon's products.

The best shampoo I ever tried.

Posted by lipo4ka on Sep 12, 2011

I bought this shampoo twice.Will buy again and again.

fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

This shampoo is specially bought for my husband. He was very pleased. Shampoo makes a good foam, good washes her hair, smells of mint. And on the scalp feels cold, it will be very good for the summer heat!

Helps heal my super greasy scalp

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2012

Several months of steroid treatment left my scalp and hair super greasy and nothing could wash it off for years, I just had to manage with vinegar, but that would not cut through the grease either. I always had great hair before the steroids. Anyway I purchased this at my supermarket and it cleanses my scalp like no other shampoo. There are quite a bit of questionable ingredients in there but I have MCS and none of them bother me unlike many other so called natural shampoos have. The mint in this one does not cool the scalp so I can use it in winter without problems. Rather the tea tree and mint gently strip off the grime and grease and restore me to balance. It's not a harsh shampoo at all. My hair is super long and I use a vinegar rinse to detangle in the shower after using this shampoo. For now it works for me and I love it.

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

Love all the Giovanni this one and the conditioner are great for dandruff my daughter loves it. Thanks Iherb great products and prices.

Clean and Refreshing!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Jul 21, 2012

I really like this shampoo. It's a great clarifying shampoo that can be used everyday. It is so stimulating, it wakes me up. I like that it's sulfate-free and doesn't make my scalp itch.