Fall short of expectations

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

I had high expectation of this shampoo after reading the reviews . I was disappointed as it doesn't wash/treat my oily hair that well compared to those chemically branded shampoo . Peppermint oil does add great feeling to your hair though .

Good but not for oily hair

Posted by 5429098723845038197 on Apr 20, 2015

I bought this because "golden wheat" was out of stock, it cleans my hair for several hours only then it feels greasy again in the middle of the day . I think its perfect for people with dry or normal hair only .

Buena limpieza, no funciona en cuero cabelludo sensible

Posted by 5490564504008144476 on Apr 21, 2015

Este champu limpia en profundidad, sin dejar reseco, ideal para eliminar grasa. Es refrescante en el cuero cabelludo. Cuidado si teneis cuero cabelludo sensible, a mi no me ha mejorado un episodio de caspa y picores, no ha empeorado pero no noto mejoria ni de caspa ni picores.

Ok shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

This shampoo cleanse well, but it burns a bit in my sensitive scalp. Will not buy again, but I guess it's good to people who's not troubled with sensitive skin.

It's alright.

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

I have thick, curly hair that needs intense moisture and a lot of TLC. I love that this shampoo is vegan and cruelty free, and I still use up the bottle in my shower but it isn't something I would purchase again. It doesn't lather/spread throughout the hair as much as it needs to for my thick hair type, and so I end up using a lot of product. The smell is nice, it does an OK job of cleaning hair.

This is OK; cleans well but leaves my hair soft

Posted by Reviewer2765824 on Aug 10, 2009