refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I like Giovanni products anyway, but this shampoo feels like a fresh breeze. It has a fresh, cooling effect when using it and leaves hair soft and shiny.

The best i have tried so far.

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Dec 10, 2014

Leaves my hair pretty clean and fresh. I would also recommend it for those struggling with dandruff.

Always go back to this

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 29, 2014

I am using Alba Botanica's coconut shampoo and conditioner, which is my absolute fav, but this Triple Treat from Giovanni is something that everyone should have. I use it 1-2 a week to give my scalp a deep clean. Not that Alba's shampoo is making it oily, I just find that this shampoo is very clarifying without stripping natural oils. My husband uses it on a daily basis though!! He loves it, and he's hardly the type to say stuff like that for cosmetics :)

Mrs. Laura Shea

Posted by Reviewer2442157 on Nov 02, 2008

Excellent, organic shampoo with no sulfites to harm hair-color--and has a lovely fresh scent.

Clean and Refreshing!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Jul 21, 2012

I really like this shampoo. It's a great clarifying shampoo that can be used everyday. It is so stimulating, it wakes me up. I like that it's sulfate-free and doesn't make my scalp itch.

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

Love all the Giovanni this one and the conditioner are great for dandruff my daughter loves it. Thanks Iherb great products and prices.

Lives up to its claims

Posted by DesertLiving on May 08, 2014

Makes hair and scalp feel healthy

Fantástico

Posted by 5493286562338681205 on Feb 18, 2014

Lo uso para el cuero cabelludo; lo tengo graso (no en exceso) con un poco de descamación. Limpia perfectamente y regula la grasa. Huele muy bien. Lo volveré a comprar.

Refreshing

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

This shampoo is great for removing oil build-up. I only wash my hair once a week & this shampoo makes my scalp feel fresh and tingly in a good way.

It's really great

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Jul 24, 2015

I ordered this and the one with moroccan argan and stem cell ( not good at all ). And i'm sad because I didn't buy 2 of Giovanni because it's great I would chose this anytime. It smells great and it leaves my hair really shiny, like I ve used conditioner. It cured my itch and dry scalp and i've been using it only for one month. THANKS GIOVANNI AND IHERB