EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.27

$8.95

Savings of: $2.68 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

El mejor balsamo!!!

Posted by Afrogudina on May 16, 2015

Yo tengo el pelo afro-rizado y este balsamo ha sido una bendicion. Me deja el pelo super suave, sedoso, brillante y solo con un poco me desenreda todo el pelo (y yo tengo bastante). Lo recomiendo por completo.

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect delivery

Posted by 5312320931620686518 on May 15, 2015

I m happy i received the product before the date and i was afraid not received because i readed a lot of negative review but now im so happy so i recommend to do it!

Was this review helpful to you?

My husband loves this product

Posted by bbchris on May 01, 2015

It smells great and you don't have to use too much to get a great shampoo lather. This is our third order!

Was this review helpful to you?

Buena limpieza, no funciona en cuero cabelludo sensible

Posted by 5490564504008144476 on Apr 21, 2015

Este champu limpia en profundidad, sin dejar reseco, ideal para eliminar grasa. Es refrescante en el cuero cabelludo. Cuidado si teneis cuero cabelludo sensible, a mi no me ha mejorado un episodio de caspa y picores, no ha empeorado pero no noto mejoria ni de caspa ni picores.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good but not for oily hair

Posted by 5429098723845038197 on Apr 20, 2015

I bought this because "golden wheat" was out of stock, it cleans my hair for several hours only then it feels greasy again in the middle of the day . I think its perfect for people with dry or normal hair only .

Was this review helpful to you?

love this!

Posted by 4988656361626625686 on Apr 18, 2015

I have chemical sensitivities and perfumed products make me ill. Try finding non perfumed hair products in stores. I found Giovanni on line a few years ago. Whatever is in this, it doesn't make me sick. I will keep using it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Tea tree Shampoo

Posted by Jacqui on Apr 16, 2015

Este producto es excelente, limpia el cabello sin resecarlo, se ve mucho más sano y revitalizado, me ha ayudado a controlar la grasa de mi cabello, junto con el acondicionador deja el cabello muy suave y con mucho brillo, definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy refrescante

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Apr 04, 2015

Un champú que limpia en profundidad y es muy refrescante. Es una gozada usarlo a diario! Como casi todo lo que he probado de Giovanni, es de una gran calidad.

Was this review helpful to you?

muy refrescante.

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Apr 02, 2015

Me parece un producto muy similar a uno de la marca I.C.O.N. que cuesta sobre 25 euros en España. Éste tiene el mismo efecto de frescor en el cuero cabelludo y huele similar. Deja el pelo genial.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 5303069647081047854 on Mar 13, 2015

Not amazing, just nice shampoo

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 366 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »