Ok shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

This shampoo cleanse well, but it burns a bit in my sensitive scalp. Will not buy again, but I guess it's good to people who's not troubled with sensitive skin.

Great for oily scalp

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 03, 2015

My dad is very oily scalp and this is his fav shampoo. Stops the itching scalp problem. Also very inexpensive.

El mejor champú que he probado hasta la fecha

Posted by 5716650596988325856 on May 27, 2015

El mejor champú que he probado hasta la fecha. Me deja el pelo suave, limpio y suelto a pesar de no contener siliconas ni sulfatos.

El mejor balsamo!!!

Posted by Afrogudina on May 16, 2015

Yo tengo el pelo afro-rizado y este balsamo ha sido una bendicion. Me deja el pelo super suave, sedoso, brillante y solo con un poco me desenreda todo el pelo (y yo tengo bastante). Lo recomiendo por completo.

Perfect delivery

Posted by 5312320931620686518 on May 15, 2015

I m happy i received the product before the date and i was afraid not received because i readed a lot of negative review but now im so happy so i recommend to do it!

My husband loves this product

Posted by bbchris on May 01, 2015

It smells great and you don't have to use too much to get a great shampoo lather. This is our third order!

Buena limpieza, no funciona en cuero cabelludo sensible

Posted by 5490564504008144476 on Apr 21, 2015

Este champu limpia en profundidad, sin dejar reseco, ideal para eliminar grasa. Es refrescante en el cuero cabelludo. Cuidado si teneis cuero cabelludo sensible, a mi no me ha mejorado un episodio de caspa y picores, no ha empeorado pero no noto mejoria ni de caspa ni picores.

Good but not for oily hair

Posted by 5429098723845038197 on Apr 20, 2015

I bought this because "golden wheat" was out of stock, it cleans my hair for several hours only then it feels greasy again in the middle of the day . I think its perfect for people with dry or normal hair only .

love this!

Posted by 4988656361626625686 on Apr 18, 2015

I have chemical sensitivities and perfumed products make me ill. Try finding non perfumed hair products in stores. I found Giovanni on line a few years ago. Whatever is in this, it doesn't make me sick. I will keep using it.

Tea tree Shampoo

Posted by Jacqui on Apr 16, 2015

Este producto es excelente, limpia el cabello sin resecarlo, se ve mucho más sano y revitalizado, me ha ayudado a controlar la grasa de mi cabello, junto con el acondicionador deja el cabello muy suave y con mucho brillo, definitivamente lo volvería a comprar.