Meh.

Posted by underfundig on Jul 05, 2013

It lathers nicely, smells good and feels good when using it. But I'm yet to find a natural shampoo that actually makes my hair look good. This just makes it look dull. And it doesn't do much for my scalp either. It's a bit less itchy, but it's flaky just the same. Won't buy again.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Nov 02, 2009

Like most Giovanni shampoos that I have used, this one makes hair very flat and limp and causes more hair loss for me. The positive thing about it is that it doesn't make my scalp too oily or smell stinky.

OK.

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

I love the smell of the shampoo but it left my hair extremely dry. I'm African American and naturally my hair requires more oil to have moisture but this shampoo left my scalp SO Dry. However, I do love the Giovanni leave-in conditioner and will continue to order that product.

It's not for me

Posted by Reviewer2728084 on Jan 26, 2012

This transparent shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp perfectly, but if you want at least some volume for your hair, it is not for you + TOO MUCH menthol. I won't buy it again.

I don't like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Sep 28, 2012

I have oily scalp. Using this shampoo I got sores on my head's skin! My head was itching. Will not buy again.

Caused problems with scalp - had to give it up

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

I really really really wanted to love this shampoo after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunatelly it made my scalp super itchy resulting in sores and dandruff. Also, too much menthol.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2737822 on Oct 04, 2008

This product is great. My girls just love it.

Super!!!

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Классный шампунь. Волосы супер-свежие гладкие, мягкие. Эффект от мытья длится дольше. Это мой любимый шампунь с Iherb. Cool shampoo. Super-fresh smooth and soft hair . The effect of washing lasts longer. This is my favorite shampoo from Iherb.

Great product!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

It has a fresh, cooling effect when using it and leaves hair soft and shiny. Smells like peppermint, and lathers decently. I recommend it and would buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 22, 2012

good cleaning and nourishing properties