お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

FRESCOR PARA EL CUERO CABELLUDO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo compré porque sufro dermatitis seborreica y siempre he oído que el aceite de árbol de té va muy bien para este tipo de problemas con la piel. Desde su primer uso noté un frescor en el cuero cabelludo, que para los que como yo sufráis de dermatitis sabréis lo mucho que eso se agradece. Me deja el pelo super limpio y además muy suave y lacio....casi no tienes que pasarte la plancha luego....me ha gustado mucho...lo uso junto con el acondicionador y me va de vicio!!! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

Love all the Giovanni this one and the conditioner are great for dandruff my daughter loves it. Thanks Iherb great products and prices.

Clean and Refreshing!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Jul 21, 2012

I really like this shampoo. It's a great clarifying shampoo that can be used everyday. It is so stimulating, it wakes me up. I like that it's sulfate-free and doesn't make my scalp itch.

The best i have tried so far.

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Dec 10, 2014

Leaves my hair pretty clean and fresh. I would also recommend it for those struggling with dandruff.

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

I have fine and oily hair and I have found that this is the first natural shampoo that I have ever tried that actually doesn't make my hair greasy in half a day. I can wash my hair happily every other day. For years I have been using a fantastic Australian shampoo for oily hair that worked really well - but it is full of SLS's and other nasties. I've tried many natural shampoos over the years looking for something to replace my chemical laden one, and now I've found it! Personally I'm not a huge fan of the minty smell, but that's because I hate any smell of mint. My kids love it too. So a big THUMBS UP! (four stars not five for the minty smell)