Good shampoo

Posted by 5644871962302882015 on Nov 18, 2014

I love it. Smells very well

Posted by Reviewer2656084 on Aug 16, 2011

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639089 on May 23, 2011

Soft,silky hair.I love it

Posted by Reviewer2645974 on Sep 12, 2007

Cleans hair & scalp thoroughly. Hair feels light, clean & looks so shiny - wonderful results!

I have thin, oily hair ...

Posted by 5052366787132261209 on Feb 02, 2013

and this shampoo works so much better than off the shelf shampoos! Smells great, feels great and keeps my hair cleaner for much longer than other shampoos. Try this stuff ... you won't be disappointed!

I love the smell

Posted by 5216544427982233782 on Oct 07, 2014

I love the smell of this shampoo, it's a nice product, with the great smell, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

impressed

Posted by Reviewer2588003 on Apr 05, 2011

I bought this shampoo because I was looking for a more natural shampoo that would help with my dandruff and hopefully help prevent lice since I work with lots of elementary students. Anyway, I had recently started developing dandruff and it wasn't going away. None of the dandruff shampoos in the stores were working and infact seemed to make it worse. Then I started thinking of a time when I didn't have a problem with dandruff, and it was when I was using a natural shampoo with tee tree oil in it, but I quite using it because it was almost $25 a bottle. So I did some research and found this. I am impressed because most natural shampoos made my hair feel so dry and gummi, but not this one(and none that I have found are actually all natural, even this one) So far it seems to be working my dandruff is almost gone and it even seems to clean better than the $25 shampoo I had bought previously. Also the peppermint extract and others feel very nice and cooling on my scalp, and definately no iching.

muy refrescante

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Dec 17, 2013

No he notado grandes efectos antigrasa aun pero es muy agradable el frescor que deja.

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jun 22, 2013

I'm superhappy with this shampoo!! Will order again for sure.