Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1034718 on Mar 30, 2012

It's an excellent shampoo for my dry hair...

fresh and good

Posted by Reviewer1554172 on Apr 24, 2012

pleasant feeling of the scalp, fresh and silky hair

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1295612 on Apr 09, 2012

Great product! Great for my oily hair

Great Smell!

Posted by Navygirlmalo on Apr 12, 2012

I love all of their products so much, I just bought a second batch to put away. With my fibromyalgia, these products are all natural and sulfate free. Smell great and a little goes a long way!

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Apr 17, 2012

I was skeptical that a shampoo that is so cheap could be so fantastic. However, I was wrong! I have combination hair that can easily become greasy or overly dry, depending on what shampoo/conditioner I use. I use this with the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner so that my hair does not get too dried out. Similarly, I use this in conjunction with that conditioner to make sure my hair does not get too greasy! Perfect!!!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2322403 on Jan 26, 2012

One of the best shampoos I've ever tried. Washes great, smells great, costs great!

My Regular Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1911147 on Nov 28, 2011

Although I wet and condition my hair on a daily basis, I try not to shampoo it but 3x/week. This is the perfect shampoo for my hair type, which can get oily fairly quickly, but this doesn't dry me out. It feels really clean, and doesn't require a lot of product to lather up. Rinses easily. Been using it for years now!

iHerb is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3313864 on Jan 25, 2012

The shipping was very punctual and the packages were well wrapped and they even gave me free gifts. I love all of Giovanni's product. I will continue to make purchases through iHerb.

Tea Tree Is The Best

Posted by Reviewer2762321 on Dec 09, 2011

Really love the tea tree oil products. Healthy and cleanses like no other product on the market.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Dec 11, 2011

This is wonderful - but you do have to be careful of your eyes - or the tea tree oil can be too invigorating! Love the way my hair feels after this shampoo and the conditioner - want to buy more of this brand. Iherb deliveries were excellent as usual. Wonderful service.