The best i have tried so far.

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Dec 10, 2014

Leaves my hair pretty clean and fresh. I would also recommend it for those struggling with dandruff.

No hace nada contra la caspa pero es agradable.

Posted by amichanita on Dec 10, 2014

Lo compré buscando alguna solución a la caspa producida por dermatitis seborreica y este champú NO es la solución. Sin embargo me gusta para usarlo entre brotes: huele a caramelos de menta y al usarlo da sensación de frescor en el cuero cabelludo. El único punto desfavorable es que no deja el pelo muy suave por lo que es casi imprescindible usar acondicionador después, sobre todo con el pelo largo.

A firm favorite without any scalp-irritating SLSes

Posted by Reviewer2095999 on Dec 07, 2014

I have seb derm, and this helps a lot with keeping my scalp cleaner. I won't ever be itch-free but I think using a good SLS-free shampoo like this which lathers up as well as any SLS-laden shampoo is great for overall scalp health. It also doesn't strip the hair unlike the Deep Cleanse (Golden Wheat?) shampoo that Giovanni sells. Definitely one to try if you are looking for a very affordable, yet great quality SLS-free shampoo.

Sorprendente

Posted by 4663329500603633136 on Nov 26, 2014

Compré este champú por las buenas críticas que había leído en algunos foros, pero pensando que no sería para tanto.......las excelentes opiniones tenían razón: deja el pelo muy limpio, suelto, con volumen....y el olor a eucalipto es sensacional. Sin lugar a duda, se ha convertido en un champú imprescindible para mi.

Good shampoo

Posted by 5644871962302882015 on Nov 18, 2014

I love it. Smells very well

Strong smell

Posted by 5571564743948962283 on Oct 31, 2014

I generally love the Giovanni products, but this one smells very strong. I have used other tea tree products that were ok, but this smells so strong that I feel pain in my nose and sinuses! Next time I will go back to another Giovanni shampoo.

Great for summer and greasy hair

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Oct 31, 2014

This shampoo leaves minty smell and cooling effect while washing hair. It contains peppermint oil so it refreshes the hair completely and it is ideal for use in summer. I have greasy roots and dry ends and it suits me great, no additional drying of the hair. Packaging is solid and from high quality plastic.

Does not work for oily hair

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Oct 24, 2014

I have long, fine, slightly wavy hair, with oily roots and dry ends. This shampoo, together with the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat conditioner, are the first "natural" products I have ever tryed for my hair. At first, they made my hair VERY rough, tangled and dull, and it looked and felt greasy only after a few hours after washing it. I considered this as the adaptation period for my hair to "detox" so I decided to keep on using these products and see what happened next. After a couple of weeks, my hair started to look ok again, softer and shinier (nothing spectacular, though), BUT, it continued getting greasy very quickly. Besides, I noticed a residue covering my scalp that would get underneath my fingernails if I scratched my head. This had never happened to me before. Now, after 2 months using the Giovanni shapoo and conditioner, the situation is the same. My hair looks fine enough but it gets greasy VERY quickly and there's still the weird residue on my scalp. These are not the right products for me.

I love the smell

Posted by 5216544427982233782 on Oct 07, 2014

I love the smell of this shampoo, it's a nice product, with the great smell, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

good product

Posted by 5307411519783936141 on Sep 25, 2014

Works very well, leaves your hair and scalp fresh, clean and smooth.