Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Caused problems with scalp - had to give it up

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

I really really really wanted to love this shampoo after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunatelly it made my scalp super itchy resulting in sores and dandruff. Also, too much menthol.

I don't like this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Sep 28, 2012

I have oily scalp. Using this shampoo I got sores on my head's skin! My head was itching. Will not buy again.

Helps heal my super greasy scalp

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2012

Several months of steroid treatment left my scalp and hair super greasy and nothing could wash it off for years, I just had to manage with vinegar, but that would not cut through the grease either. I always had great hair before the steroids. Anyway I purchased this at my supermarket and it cleanses my scalp like no other shampoo. There are quite a bit of questionable ingredients in there but I have MCS and none of them bother me unlike many other so called natural shampoos have. The mint in this one does not cool the scalp so I can use it in winter without problems. Rather the tea tree and mint gently strip off the grime and grease and restore me to balance. It's not a harsh shampoo at all. My hair is super long and I use a vinegar rinse to detangle in the shower after using this shampoo. For now it works for me and I love it.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2737822 on Oct 04, 2008

This product is great. My girls just love it.

Super!!!

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Классный шампунь. Волосы супер-свежие гладкие, мягкие. Эффект от мытья длится дольше. Это мой любимый шампунь с Iherb. Cool shampoo. Super-fresh smooth and soft hair . The effect of washing lasts longer. This is my favorite shampoo from Iherb.