Very rich with mint and tea tree.

Posted by Reviewer2059784 on Jun 02, 2012

Veru effective shampoo. Helped me to soothe and normalize the scalp. Amazing for summertime as gives real freshness. Will buy once more.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2030733 on Jun 06, 2012

I have been using this shampoo for almost a year now, and I'm not planning on changing the brand. Absolutely love it! I'm a big fan of eucalyptus, so this is IT for me. I have a semi-long hair, and I wash it once in three days, and there's no grease, irritation or dandruff. Plus I like the tingling sensation on my scalp. Furthermore, I have only gotten positive feedback from the female population insofar ;) I'd recommend this one.

Hair

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Great shampoo

so good!

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 30, 2012

I love the fresh feeling that comes from peppermint in this shampoo.

Giovanni is the best!

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Does not dry my hair out.

Leaves your hair clean without residue

Posted by caladenia on Jul 02, 2012

I use it with the Giovannie Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo with the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Conditioner and they work great together. The shampoo cleans my hair very well without stripping it (ie. it feels clean afterwards, but not squeaky clean) and it takes out all the residue so that my hair is left feeling smooth and light.

티트리샴푸

Posted by Reviewer2856600 on Sep 28, 2012

두피 시원하구요 조으네요. 뾰루지도 좀 들어가는것같구 근데 머리가 좀 뻗뻗하구 긴머리는 엉켜요 말리고 잘 빗어줘야되요 샴푸가 좀 묽은 타입이라 확 나오네요 잘 조절해서 써야되요~

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2920425 on Sep 18, 2012

I use this on my kids during the school year and it is awesome. I have tried other brands but this one is the best.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

i love this! I use this for my everyday shampoo. (i shampoo everyday). Hmm,,it may be drying at some point..So I pair it up with Giovanni Smooth as Silk (I LOVE THIS ONE). and my scalp stays fresh to 1,5 days! (hey, the Smooth as Silk conditioner really makes my hair smooth as silk anyway) will buy again

Great shampoo

Posted by 5252726094500348941 on Oct 11, 2012

I love this shampoo! The tingling sensation that the tea tree oil has the on the scalp is amazing. Always leaves my hair feeling clean but not striped.