EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.27

$8.95

Savings of: $2.68 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Best shampoo ever !

Posted by 5707126845472782021 on Jul 14, 2014

My husband and I have been using this shampoo regularly for a couple of years and we both love it. The tea tree really wakes up your scalp in a pleasant way. I have normal/dry hair and my husband has oily hair yet it suits us both ... I just use a richer conditioner. I have used other Giovanni shampoos and conditioners and they've all been excellent but this is my personal favourite.

Was this review helpful to you?

Makes the hair super squeaky & dry.

Posted by 4677616016077121536 on Jul 11, 2014

Makes the hair super squeaky & dry. But feels very clean though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by 5158104680361646183 on Jul 09, 2014

Keeps my hair clean. And I Think it May repel lice..

Was this review helpful to you?

Favorite shampoo!

Posted by Mardo92 on Jul 07, 2014

Washing my hair with a clarifying shampoo for the first time, I was expecting my (4c) hair to feel dry and stripped. But i was really surprised to see that this shampoo left my hair soft, manageable and clean! The tingling sensation is quite nice and it smells great!!

Was this review helpful to you?

FRESCOR PARA EL CUERO CABELLUDO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo compré porque sufro dermatitis seborreica y siempre he oído que el aceite de árbol de té va muy bien para este tipo de problemas con la piel. Desde su primer uso noté un frescor en el cuero cabelludo, que para los que como yo sufráis de dermatitis sabréis lo mucho que eso se agradece. Me deja el pelo super limpio y además muy suave y lacio....casi no tienes que pasarte la plancha luego....me ha gustado mucho...lo uso junto con el acondicionador y me va de vicio!!! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Sensación de limpieza y frescor

Posted by 5609013177412807838 on Jun 17, 2014

Me encanta. Limpia en profundidad, el pelo dura más tiempo sin engrasarse. Gran sensación de frescor tras el lavado.

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encanta! I love it!

Posted by nnet91 on Jun 04, 2014

Compré este champú porque leí por internet que era muy bueno. Al principio no estaba muy confiada, pero me ha sorprendido gratamente! Es un champú maravilloso. Te deja el pelo súper fresco, con un olor a menta que me encanta, y por lo menos a mí no se me enreda tanto como he leído en otros comentarios, es más al principio no me ponía ni acondicionador ni nada, aunque me he comprado uno para mejor salud de mi cabello. Me gusta tanto que ya he hecho mi segundo pedido y me he comprado dos! Seguiré utilizando este champú sin duda, lo recomiendo!

Was this review helpful to you?

Just what my fiance needs!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Jun 04, 2014

I bought for my fiance. He has dandruff and dry hair, it keeps his scalp clean and hair moisturized!

Was this review helpful to you?

Awesome product!

Posted by MyraID on May 31, 2014

I have finished 2 or 3 bottles for now.. and another is on the way! I have itchy scalp, and living in Singapore (the weather is hot and humid and not a good combination with my kinda scalp).. nevertheless this shampoo helps a lot to relieve the itchiness! 5 stars for the minty feeling!

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Too dry.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

A friend requested I buy this for him and he find this too dry and not "minty" enough. He has oily scalp and hair and lives in tropical climate. This is not suitable for him.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 71-80 of 366 total

« Previous | 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »