OMG

Posted by 5598965080182724392 on Jul 22, 2014

Liked the effect from the first use. It makes my colored blond hair look great. Will continue ordering it.

Love it

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This is a great leave-in treatment that I now use after showering if my hair is need of a little extra moisture. It smells wonderful (bit like the hair salon, only cleaner, more natural and less strong) and leaves the hair soft and manageable. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle - this one is tall and narrow and empties out very quickly! The spray nozzle could be better too - the product comes out more like splashes than in an even spray.

NICE ONE

Posted by Reviewer1556279 on Jul 29, 2014

First of all, I LOVE iHerb.com. Shipping is fast, well packaged and the prices are very reasonable. I had never tried this leave-in hair treatment before and I just LOVE it! It leaves my hair nice bouncy and definitely feels less dry.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is good, but as I have very curly hair, I need more moisture.

NOTHING JUST DRY HAIR!

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 21, 2015

product just like "glue" that is impossible to comb.Sticky hair ever! never again!

The only way can brush out my daughters hair

Posted by Reviewer3000371 on Oct 17, 2011

I just spray this on my daughters long hair, leave it setting for a few minutes. Then the tangles just fall out. No more battles

I had high hopes . . .

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on May 27, 2008

. . . but they were dashed. The actual spray mechanism does not ensure an even application, and the treatment itself made my hair feel "crunchy," even after styling with a blow dryer and flat iron. I wouldn't purchase it again.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Sep 18, 2010

great price for a great product

good spray

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 01, 2014

It gives good moisturizing and shine, and doen't make my hair sticky or greasy.

LOVE

Posted by 4722154505547523124 on Oct 09, 2014

This product is amazing! Cant wait to try more things in this range my hair feels so silky and smooth and this deals with all my frizziness as well as protecting my hair when blow drying and straightening. Will be on my reorder list!