Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

The only way can brush out my daughters hair

Posted by Reviewer3000371 From Oklahoma on Oct 17, 2011

I just spray this on my daughters long hair, leave it setting for a few minutes. Then the tangles just fall out. No more battles

Great stuff. I like it.

Posted by APO761 From Kyrgyzstan on May 18, 2012

I really like this spray by Giovanni. My hair is usually static electricity, especially in winter. I have tried many products, but no one tool does not solve my problem with the hair. Spey by Giovanni really cares for the hair and eliminates static electricity. My hair is shiny and beautiful. Also, this tool is very economical. I used it after every hair wash, and it was enough for me for 5 months (I have long hair). I ordered a second bottle and I'll order it all the time. Also spray smells delicious, like all the hair products from Giovanni. I highly recommend buying it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2796547 From Turkey on Dec 07, 2008

I adore this conditioner. I use it just after getting out of the shower and on towel dried hair. My hair is smooth and ready for blow drying. Actually I can't leave without this cond. I especially recommennd this cond to dry haired people

Giovanni protective moisture

Posted by Reviewer2950486 From Australia on Aug 06, 2009

Works really good for dry, frizzy hair. Just comb through and leave to dry. Bottle goes a bit too fast so next I intend to try adding giovanni direct leave- in weightless moisture conditioner to my empty spray bottle and just add water. I think it may be pretty similar stuff and one bottle of conditioner will make several bottles of spray for the one cost.

good in-a-hurry product

Posted by Reviewer3331806 From Colorado on Dec 19, 2007

I like this product for the times I am on the go. I Just spray in the middle of my hair down to the ends. I don't spray on top because it weighs my fine hair down, and I just don't need conditioner there. Gives the dried hair a wet look, but when hair is brushed that look disappears.I have slight wave in my hair that the wet look brings out and I like that.