New To iHerb?

Giovanni, Vitapro Fusion, Protective Moisture, Leave-In Hair Treatment, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

Wonderful

Posted by 5140455735441798735 on Aug 20, 2013

Second time buying this - put it through the lengths of my damp hair and it looks great for days in luscious curls. Don't use too much or on dry hair because it will feel tacky.

Giovanni Vitapro

Posted by craftygirl on Sep 21, 2009

I love this leave in treatment, smells great, untangles my hair, which is long and fine and leaves not build up. Would fully recommend this.

Giovanni Leave in Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2213918 on May 03, 2010

I've purchased this conditioner twice and it's one of the best I've used for the price. And I let my sister use it on my 4 yr old niece when I was visiting them with great results. They've never been able to brush her out so easily.

LOVE GIOVANNI

Posted by Reviewer2027909 on Aug 16, 2010

Giovanni has the best hair products for my hair. It leaves it soft, shiny and doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos used to. I also love that it's natural and free of parabens and sulfates. This leave in smells great! Will buy again!

The only way can brush out my daughters hair

Posted by Reviewer3000371 on Oct 17, 2011

I just spray this on my daughters long hair, leave it setting for a few minutes. Then the tangles just fall out. No more battles