Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1480883 on Dec 20, 2011

I couldn't wait to use this product and it did not disappoint. After washing and conditioning, I used the leave in hair treatment for a wash and go. I have tight coils and get alot of shrinkage. After using a considerable amount,there was no product residue on my hair. I like the extra protection with the same results as the leave in. I would definitely buy this again.

Doesn't make my fine hair greasy

Posted by dreedenator on Jan 17, 2012

perfect for giving a little shine and keeping split ends away. Love the smell. Not oily at all. use wet or dry and as a finishing gloss...

Used twice

Posted by Reviewer1091914 on Oct 06, 2013

Did not seem to reduce dryness very well. Probably need to apply few more times before making review.

Very good and reasonable price..High reccomemded

Posted by 5693657263118087154 on Sep 17, 2013

my hair smooth all days...thanks

great for quick tangle relief

Posted by 5019955010005681717 on Sep 23, 2013

This spray on conditioner is super light and easy to use. it especially works well on my baby fine hair.

wonderful

Posted by 5365163854739785733 on Nov 28, 2013

I really like all advise

Excellent

Posted by 5453716490546366030 on Dec 02, 2013

I've been using this product for about a month. I always put it in my hair (think, long, and straight) immediately after washing and before styling. It helps with smoothing the hair for much easier handling.

great

Posted by 5101398521360261749 on Jan 07, 2014

nice smell, doing a godd job

Treatment

Posted by 5015770111596085086 on Jan 25, 2014

no obvious effects yet, but easy to use and inexpensive

This makes my hair soooo soft and shiny ! <3

Posted by veroooo on Jun 18, 2013

I really like this product. It makes my hair soooo soft and shiny. I am very picky on leave in products youre gonna use on wet hair, because it always tends to make hair so heavy, greasy and just disgusting looking. But this does not do that at all. It's just a amazing product, especially considering the price. If I have to say one negative thing about this it must be that if you use it all over your hair(and not just on your ends) it can the day after make our hair very greasy. Not a problem if you use to wash your hair everyday. So yes I tend to use it from shoulder length and down. But yes I also like to use it all over my hair, but then MUST shower the next day. This bottle lasts soooo long. Incredibly durable in use. And the price is AMAZING !