Giovanni, Wicked Texture, The Definition of Pomade, 2 oz (57 g)

4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews

Best hair product I have EVER used!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2360177 From Maine on Jun 02, 2010

I have been searching for what I thought was the unobtainable. I have medium length, fine hair, that has thinned a bit over the years. I sought a product that delivers light, non-sticky hold, adds volume and texture, calms frizz, washes out easily, all in a natural, cruelty-free, pleasantly fragranced formula. Tall order, until I found Giovanni Wicked Wax. This stuff is perfection in a little tub, which by the way, has a flip top for easy access. I have used it on my hair, wet and dry, and got amazing results either way. I tried lightly piecing my hair and the effect was very nice...the "chunks" were soft and natural looking. It adds wonderful volume if added to the roots. It's already a steal at less than seven dollars, and a little goes a long way. The scent is sexy yet clean. If you are looking for a light and lovely wax, you will be VERY pleased with Wicked Wax. Man I LOVE this stuff!!! Update: I've been using this for a while and still LOVE it! I've not seen any build-up and it works as well now as when I first tried it. Buy it!

Good Pomade

Posted by Reviewer3358386 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 27, 2011

My husband is a pretty big fan of this product. holds well but does not leave the hair greasy and does not weigh the hair down.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1796880 From Finland on Aug 17, 2011

Tames the hair, isn't greasy and washes off hands easily. This is now my only hair wax.

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3143745 From Greece on May 25, 2012

I have used many similar products in the past and all of them make my har oily. This product does not and it does not leave residuals. Very easy to use. I will definately buy it again.

Super !

Posted by Western From France on Nov 18, 2012

Aussi efficace sur cheveux secs que mouillés, texture très dense qui ne demande qu'une petite quantité pour discipliner et donner un mouvement à la chevelure. Packaging intelligent et texture clean et en plus jolie à l'oeil, une gelée nacrée avec une odeur proprette. Que du bonus !!