ok

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

My boyfriend did not like this product, but I think it works just ok

Sparkly

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

I do like this pomade - I use it for smoothing out my hair a bit when I have it in a ponytail or in braids, and it's nice for controlling flyaways and give my hair some extra shine. It does feel slightly sticky though, and it has sparkly glitter in it, which I don't care as much for. But, it serves it's purpose well and smells good, too.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2834274 on Aug 24, 2014

great to use on dry hair and has a moderate hold

Sticky wet look

Posted by 5594372562658267753 on Jul 29, 2014

Is cheap, and looks cheap. Sticky wet look the first time after application.

great

Posted by 5670213664482325291 on Apr 28, 2014

works great on my hair

Fatal

Posted by Mongaor on Apr 08, 2014

Me dicen que opine sobre el producto que pedí el 22 de Febrero... Si aún no lo he recibido!!Qué desastre! Hice un segundo pedido un mes después de este y me llegó sin problemas,pero el primero ya lo doy por perdido.Una pena porque realmente quería probarlo,pero tampoco quiero tirar el dinero pidiéndolo otra vez.

Super Natural!

Posted by Reviewer1397837 on Mar 20, 2014

I was previously using a hair product that was really unhealthy to me and unfriendly to the earth. So I decided to look for something natural on iherb. I'm just so happy to find this little tub. I've long hair and curls at the end, and this works wonders for my curls. And not to mention it cost lesser than the product I was using previously.

Great

Posted by 4789467980997672134 on Jan 07, 2014

Awesome product

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Dec 26, 2013

Im not a fan of Giovanni anymore, but this stuff works wonders! I have dyed, wavy hair which is prone to frizz. This gives my hair texture and the main thing - no mo re frizz!!! It doesnt feel greasy, too. Hightly recommend and will buy again!

No repetiré

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Oct 18, 2013

Deja cero residuos y fija bastante bien, aunque has de usar mucha cantidad. Prefiero el de la tapa roja, es más efectivo y concentrado. No repetiré