Never go back to tampons

Posted by Reviewer1200797 on Jul 19, 2011

this is my 1st cycle with menstrual cup. And even if i do not used to it, I still believe that this is the best solution for this "hard days"! Unfortunately for me 15ml capacity is too less, or my menstrual is really heavy :) I am 29 and never was pregnant. In 1-3nd days i used 4-5 tampons during the day and a night pad at night. This 15ml cup i have to empty every 3-4 hours. Will order the bigger Diva cup (size A, 30ml).

Very good cup, easy to use!!!

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Jan 20, 2012

Amazing cup, i will not use pads or tampons anymore! It takes one cycle to learn to use it. But for woman who has long nails it will be quiet difficult!!!

Not for very heavy period

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 13, 2014

I have a very heavy period and was tired of using tampons because I'm quite sensitive, so I gave the Moon Cup a try. I had to change tampons very often and that make my skin irritated, I thought the cup would allow me not to go to the bathroom so often. Unfortunately, since my flow is so heavy I have to empty the cup frequently too and end up irritated even though it is much softer than harsh tampons. On my worst days I can fill the cup to the brim in just one hour. And having to go to the bathroom every hour is not OK, specially when emptying the cup takes longer than changing a tampon (you have to be relaxed, the more you hurry, the longer it'll take). The days when I don't bleed very much I can manage with pads. But my negative experience is just because of my awful period, apart from that the cup is very comfortable, I can't feel it when it's inside (well, I feel something "taking space" there, but there is no discomfort at all, and I can move freely). Putting it in and taking it out just requires a bit of practice, I got the hang of it quickly and I didn't find it messy (although you do get your hands dirty). I like that you can sterilize the cup at home, I never trusted tampons completely and cotton seems "dirtier" than silicone. I only experienced leaks when the cup was completely full, but I think it's very effective if you bleed less (or empty it on time). If your period is not heavy, I think this cup is definitely better for you and the environment than tampons. Maybe give it a try and see for yourself (I really wish I could use it like a normal person and empty it every six hours or so) Oh, my cup came with a little bag to keep it, but the bag has a pattern of a cobweb and a spider... no no no no, I can't stand spiders, I can't understand why did they choose that pattern, why a spider? >shudders<

Must try

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 27, 2012

Bought this for a friend so can't really comment, but it looked very similar to my own mooncup in the packaging so I am guessing this is just as good (and by just as good I mean "where have you been all my life"-perfect). A must try for all ladies!

nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

I couldnt use this. hurts my vajayjay.

Just can't fit it

Posted by 5043760787951737860 on Jun 06, 2015

I loved the idea of this and searched for many different menstrul cups before ordering this one but it's a lot bigger than i expected. I couldn't even try fitting this. I have no idea how others do... :(( I use pads instead of tampons so i guess it was a mistake to think that i could use this. 30 dollars wasted.

Very, very, very satisfied.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

I wish I knew about this earlier. Struggled a little to start with to get the hang of it, but after 3 periods I find this so convenient and easy to use. I sometimes find the Aloe Cadabra lube very helpful for insertion. I also use the Moon Cup with the GladRags pantyliners and pads, according to how much I bleed. I even got ispiration to design and sew some sanitary pads of my own. It saves the environment and me a lot on money. Satifying.

wish I would have known about it years ago

Posted by 4739706578481200697 on Dec 25, 2012

excellent product, once you got used to using it it is so easy, love it .

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Every girl should have one ;)

Amazing..

Posted by 5574639469371020752 on Aug 31, 2012

This is amazing! I will never use tampons again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »