I haven't give up, but this is hard to get used to...

Posted by 5569766810267734304 on Mar 16, 2016

I'm having a hard time getting used to using the Moon cup. I find it uncomfortable and have trimmed the stem, but it's tricky to know how much to trim. I also find it difficult to remove, and that I sometimes feel a lot of pressure when I have it in. I am done with my cycle and reluctant to give it another go, but I am going to keep trying. I've read a lot of Q&A on this product and it seems like it's normal for it to take time to get used. I did not do this, but I recommend trying washable cloth panty liners and pads along with the moon cup so you have some alternative eco friendly options.

Love it

Posted by 5370083694111589127 on Feb 14, 2016

Great design, good for the environment, I am so glad that I am finally doing something to reduce carbon footprint! With my recent purchase of the reusable pads and pantyliners, I think I can really bid goodbye to disposable ones!

Nice product

Posted by 4962850852734094059 on Jan 21, 2016

I have used it for a few months, and this will be my choice every month from now on. I'm glad I have found something natural for me and the environment

Just can't fit it

Posted by 5043760787951737860 on Jun 06, 2015

I loved the idea of this and searched for many different menstrul cups before ordering this one but it's a lot bigger than i expected. I couldn't even try fitting this. I have no idea how others do... :(( I use pads instead of tampons so i guess it was a mistake to think that i could use this. 30 dollars wasted.

This is amazing!

Posted by elblogdelupi on Apr 05, 2015

I have to tell that at first I have pain and I was not able to put it. I give it a new try this time more relaxed and it works fine! I really recommend this.

NEVER USING TAMPONS AGAIN

Posted by aftonhupper on Mar 05, 2015

Amazing product. I cannot rave enough about this. It is a less expensive, safe alternative to tampons. Not to mention, it's eco-friendly! I love my moon cup, and I recommend it to all of my female friends. Very easy to use, comfortable and convenient. NO LEAKING and NO ODOR. Because the blood stays inside you, it doesn't mix with the air to give off that nasty period smell. The only time it seems to slide down is when I'm running, so I make sure to push it up a little higher before heading to the gym. It has gotten a little stained, like red/brown, but that doesn't matter. I also cut off most of the little tail at the end, because that sticks out and is annoying. Otherwise, AMAZING PRODUCT. Please give it a try.

First use was great experience!

Posted by 5427612080097602485 on Feb 04, 2015

Used the GladRags, Moon Cup, Size B last night. I love it! It was easy enough to insert by following the instructions. Lasted well overnight on 3rd night of mentrual period. I had a tissue in my undewear just in case, which caught a few drops. I had also purchased the GladRag Reusable Pantyliners but hadn't washed them yet for first use, so couldn't wear them yet. I think they would work great with this Moon Cup.

Must have!

Posted by 4709590701165593661 on Sep 06, 2014

Best solution for every woman, best solution for our planet!

Has already paid for itself

Posted by christinelux on May 17, 2014

I love this, I feel much better using this than tampons because I'm not putting tampons in the landfill. Also it isn't as drying as using tampons. If you google folds for mooncups you can see all the different ways of folding it for easy insertion. I will buy another one in a few years when it needs replacing :)

Not for very heavy period

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 13, 2014

I have a very heavy period and was tired of using tampons because I'm quite sensitive, so I gave the Moon Cup a try. I had to change tampons very often and that make my skin irritated, I thought the cup would allow me not to go to the bathroom so often. Unfortunately, since my flow is so heavy I have to empty the cup frequently too and end up irritated even though it is much softer than harsh tampons. On my worst days I can fill the cup to the brim in just one hour. And having to go to the bathroom every hour is not OK, specially when emptying the cup takes longer than changing a tampon (you have to be relaxed, the more you hurry, the longer it'll take). The days when I don't bleed very much I can manage with pads. But my negative experience is just because of my awful period, apart from that the cup is very comfortable, I can't feel it when it's inside (well, I feel something "taking space" there, but there is no discomfort at all, and I can move freely). Putting it in and taking it out just requires a bit of practice, I got the hang of it quickly and I didn't find it messy (although you do get your hands dirty). I like that you can sterilize the cup at home, I never trusted tampons completely and cotton seems "dirtier" than silicone. I only experienced leaks when the cup was completely full, but I think it's very effective if you bleed less (or empty it on time). If your period is not heavy, I think this cup is definitely better for you and the environment than tampons. Maybe give it a try and see for yourself (I really wish I could use it like a normal person and empty it every six hours or so) Oh, my cup came with a little bag to keep it, but the bag has a pattern of a cobweb and a spider... no no no no, I can't stand spiders, I can't understand why did they choose that pattern, why a spider? >shudders<

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »