July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

GladRags, Moon Cup, Size B, 1 Cup

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Never go back to tampons

Posted by Reviewer1200797 on Jul 19, 2011

this is my 1st cycle with menstrual cup. And even if i do not used to it, I still believe that this is the best solution for this "hard days"! Unfortunately for me 15ml capacity is too less, or my menstrual is really heavy :) I am 29 and never was pregnant. In 1-3nd days i used 4-5 tampons during the day and a night pad at night. This 15ml cup i have to empty every 3-4 hours. Will order the bigger Diva cup (size A, 30ml).

Very good cup, easy to use!!!

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Jan 20, 2012

Amazing cup, i will not use pads or tampons anymore! It takes one cycle to learn to use it. But for woman who has long nails it will be quiet difficult!!!

Must try

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 27, 2012

Bought this for a friend so can't really comment, but it looked very similar to my own mooncup in the packaging so I am guessing this is just as good (and by just as good I mean "where have you been all my life"-perfect). A must try for all ladies!

Very, very, very satisfied.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

I wish I knew about this earlier. Struggled a little to start with to get the hang of it, but after 3 periods I find this so convenient and easy to use. I sometimes find the Aloe Cadabra lube very helpful for insertion. I also use the Moon Cup with the GladRags pantyliners and pads, according to how much I bleed. I even got ispiration to design and sew some sanitary pads of my own. It saves the environment and me a lot on money. Satifying.

like it

Posted by NastyaK on Jun 28, 2012

need to get used to it but it is very convenient and environmentally friendly

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »